Sign in to follow this  
hawkeye

Where's Issue 142?

Hey gang, as you'd know, the latest issue of Atomic would normally be on sale today.

But it's not.

Due to staff changes at Haymarket, I'm also looking after a lot of PC & Tech Authority now, so I've had to shift the deadline - and therefore, on sale date - of Atomic so it fits in with overall production schedule. So that means Atomic will in fact be on sale next week, on Wednesday, with subs going out a little earlier (fingers crossed).

Just so you know, and all that.

I'd rather be playing Dishonored right now - but instead I'm talking to you.

Sad stabby panda.

Hey gang, as you'd know, the latest issue of Atomic would normally be on sale today.

But it's not.

Due to staff changes at Haymarket, I'm also looking after a lot of PC & Tech Authority now, so I've had to shift the deadline - and therefore, on sale date - of Atomic so it fits in with overall production schedule. So that means Atomic will in fact be on sale next week, on Wednesday, with subs going out a little earlier (fingers crossed).

Yeah, I saw you at the front (as in Editor's page) of PC & Tech Authority's latest issue...this is a new thing? (I rarely buy PC & TA)

thats ok,

but can we have a tease to tie us over?

this stuff is addictive you know..I need my fix..:p

Yeah, I saw you at the front (as in Editor's page) of PC & Tech Authority's latest issue...this is a new thing? (I rarely buy PC & TA)

Nic Healy left to work at cnet.com.au!

It's pretty new - Nic Healey's moved over to CNET and I'm now helping out on PCA too. John does most of the heavy lifting, but I get the Ed page because he already has even more to write on the Labs intro page :)

But it's not.

Having a Sheldon Cooper moment..."But the second Wednesday of every month is Atomic Mag day..."

Phew, I thought my wife had renewed my sub too late and I'd missed out on an edition.

snip

Having a Sheldon Cooper moment..."But the second Wednesday of every month is Atomic Mag day..."

Who?

Edited by Periander

Periander, you obviously don't watch The Big Bang Theory :p

Well if it's true as I believe then aren't we all watching the big bang in action every moment of every day?

If you're referring to the television programme however then I don't know what you mean; I'm a Big Bang Theory (TV show) denier/skeptic.

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=10229

Edited by Periander

Periander, you obviously don't watch The Big Bang Theory :p

The worst show currently on TV

Shit, there's plenty of worse stuff on tv at any given time of day.

I think i'm one of the rare people on these forums that enjoys Big Bang.

I'd prefer to watch the Benny Hill Ministries instead of the Big Bang Theory.

Changed to how I 1st read it.

PS: my copy of 142 is in my dainty hand.

I'd prefer to watch the Benny Hill Ministries instead of the Big Bang Theory.

Changed to how I 1st read it.

PS: my copy of 142 is in my dainty hand.

Lucky bastard - I've not got mine as yet - boo...