Sign in to follow this  
mykl_c

Welcome back; your last visit was: Jan 27 2011, 01:21 AM

Mine says "Feb 4 2011, 08:57 PM", and has done for years. It's broken and always has been.

Mine says "Feb 4 2011, 08:57 PM", and has done for years. It's broken and always has been.

not broken, it gives the forum character.

Balls. Why can something that works never give character?

That crusty ol' fart who swears at everyone at the bar - he's got character; but the one who turns up on time to everything, does what they say they will do, remembers important dates and shit nobody normal ever actually manages to do (but secretly aspires to) - that's a boring git not worth mentioning? A violent thief gets to be a national hero, but Fred Hollows remains a name that many people don't know? Again: "Balls!" I say!

Something is deeply broken in humans.

But that is exactly what gives us character! 8{p

That crusty ol' fart who swears at everyone at the bar - he's got character; but the one who turns up on time to everything, does what they say they will do, remembers important dates and shit nobody normal ever actually manages to do (but secretly aspires to) - that's a boring git not worth mentioning? A violent thief gets to be a national hero, but Fred Hollows remains a name that many people don't know? Again: "Balls!" I say!

POTM

we used to have an aral history that remembered lots of good stories. now we have an anal history that remebers shit.

we used to have an aral history that remembered lots of good stories. now we have an anal history that remebers shit.

Oral...

You don't want to mess up oral and anal.

You'll either end up with a bad taste in your mouth or a pain in your ass.

Unless you meant Aural... Aural sex?

Edit: i have to add it... Aural sex = fucked in the head?

Edited by Xen