Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SquallStrife

Samsung, the masochistic tech company?

Recommended Posts

I prefer a mouse but I find using Apple's trackpad is fine too.

 

I haven't used Visio in ages although I undertand what you mean. Dragging stuff around is fine - finding that corner to resize shapes is something I have seen people do with other applications quite well with Apple's trackpad but I haven't spent that much time with it to say I am as adept.

 

Then again, I still find using the IBM nipple easier to move and navigate with than the shitty trackpads found on most laptops. I wouldn't think about trying to drive Visio with one though.

 

I am getting old - this song sprang to mind today thinking about this thread.

 

Edited by The Tick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then again, I still find using the IBM nipple easier to move and navigate with than the shitty trackpads found on most laptops.

I wish more laptops still had these, at least Lenovo still makes them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm starting to find that, of the clients that have moved to apple, I'm getting around 30% wishing they never changed after using one for a while. That still leaves about 70% who love them or don't care which they have. The point is, that even if you use one for a while you don't just love them automatically. Different things work for different people.

 

That is a pretty stark rip off though. The hinge design makes it look like a cheap knock off and I think that really works against them in this case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×