Sign in to follow this  
SquallStrife

Samsung, the masochistic tech company?

I prefer a mouse but I find using Apple's trackpad is fine too.

I haven't used Visio in ages although I undertand what you mean. Dragging stuff around is fine - finding that corner to resize shapes is something I have seen people do with other applications quite well with Apple's trackpad but I haven't spent that much time with it to say I am as adept.

Then again, I still find using the IBM nipple easier to move and navigate with than the shitty trackpads found on most laptops. I wouldn't think about trying to drive Visio with one though.

I am getting old - this song sprang to mind today thinking about this thread.

Edited by The Tick

Then again, I still find using the IBM nipple easier to move and navigate with than the shitty trackpads found on most laptops.

I wish more laptops still had these, at least Lenovo still makes them

I'm starting to find that, of the clients that have moved to apple, I'm getting around 30% wishing they never changed after using one for a while. That still leaves about 70% who love them or don't care which they have. The point is, that even if you use one for a while you don't just love them automatically. Different things work for different people.

That is a pretty stark rip off though. The hinge design makes it look like a cheap knock off and I think that really works against them in this case.