Sign in to follow this  
ReapermanRS

Be a Manlier Man.

Anyone participating? Any of the ladies care to tell us how much they loathe it?

I usually have designer stubble all year round myself but I've been thinking I might do something stupid this year and go the Hitler.

ive got a full beard atm, can pretty easily transform that into anything. Im thinking a big handle bar moustash

I used to have a moustache, until November last year, when I shaved it off for No-Movember

I look back at photos of myself, and wonder what in the heck was I ever thinking....

I had an awesome giant-ish beard, but my wife got the shits with it and asked me to get rid of most of it, so now I have a tufts of long hair on my chin.

It was cool before though, until I shaved off the Mo, then it looked like I was amish.

I used to have a moustache, until November last year, when I shaved it off for No-Movember

That's a thing? Bugger that, my mo is standing firm. I've only had a nekkid top lip for about two weeks since 2004. It was cold.

I have a beard and moustache already.. I don't know if that permits me to participate. I look about 17 whenever I shave.. :(

So I've finally go around to trimming up my Toothbrush.

I look ridiculous. I'll do a picture tomorrow once I pick up my glasses and have a haircut.

I have a beard and moustache already.. I don't know if that permits me to participate. I look about 17 whenever I shave.. :(

I look about 17 whenever I try to grow a beard, as all I end up with is a neckbeard; and a shitty one at that.

Posted Image

I look even stranger than usual. Unless my work comes up with $500 between them in a week I'm not keeping it any longer.

Edited by ReapermanRS

I look even stranger than usual. Unless my work comes up with $500 between them in a week I'm not keeping it any longer.

If you don't keep that one going to its fullest potential. I will be much unhappy. All hail Reaperman.

P.S. I once did this. It did not go down well anywhere. Kudos if you keep it up.

I never tried but I know it will take to long so i dont bother...plus it would have a red tint.

Haha Reaps! Keep it going anyway!

I'm attempting to grow mine. This is the first year that I've ever needed to shave more than once a week, so I have a little potential to grow something.