Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
warmachine

it has to be obama

who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. the election

• romney
    • obama

Possibly i think this because if america were to fall over then it should fall over because it was the ¨black guy running things¨

Really mitt romney seems like hes always on the attack

This election is both very important and stupid at the same time, whoever wins obama or romney i still believe the economy will fail. The whole point is that the debt crisis reaches a point where its impossible for america to pay back china?

Theres also the small chance that if the votes tie then it could be a romney/joe biden government.

Personally I think joe biden is the antichrist.

Edited by warmachine

If Romney wins it will be because of something dodgy his friends in high places rigged up

What? Like making sure that candidates they didn't like were refused any press coverage and made un-persons? Secret ballot counting, that kind of thing? I'm sure they'd NEVER get away with that kind of stuff. :)

It baffles me how Romney is even running. Was this guy really the best the Republican party had to offer?

Nope. He's the one that the back room boys wanted though. Here's what I mean.

It baffles me how people are still supporting him after all the bullshit he has said, apparently the polls are very close.

Romney has been bought out buy the Jews to bring America into the Iran war, everything else is smoke and mirrors

if it ended up being MITT ROMNEY and joe biden as vice president

that would be a 50/50 voting situation, then it would be very apparent that the elections were rigged

Yeah not sure, apparantly if you win that then you get the election, I don't care enough to find out why though. :)

I care about the american elections and not even american.

why?

cos for some reason i just think alot of economics are based off who wins and who loses

I am possibly wrong

Because it's a swing state, meaning voters don't typically vote for the same party each and every election. They are influenced by policy and party members, so it's important to spend time convincing them you're the right person for the job.

Texas on the other hand, is a fairly safe seat for Republicans, so they don't need to spend time down there, and Obama likely realises it's a lost cause.

my mate lived in texas 20 years and reckans they are racist maybe that helps romney abeit

i would like to live in texas one day it would be mean to fuck texas girls

This image sums up my thoughts about any political discussion.

I've never once been inspired by a politician, and I don't think this will ever change.

I also honestly couldn't care less who wins the shitfight in 'merica, but I might take an interest if they put someone worthy of respect in charge... not going to voice my opinions here though.

Posted Image