Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
robzy

In marriage, compromise is important

I was thinking of something really important to say till I saw the picture. I loled and my wife hit me >.<

Is the compromise that she will only smack your head with half the seat when she shoves your head down the bowl?

Is the compromise that she will only smack your head with half the seat when she shoves your head down the bowl?

I feel sorry for your future husband.

Rob.

When he lines my uterus with his seed, he will be exulted when I decapitate his head.

You know, that would likely be sweet relief to him.

It means that he wouldn't have to put up with any more of your tautology.

Rob.

When he lines my uterus with his seed, he will be exulted when I decapitate his head.

TIL: Gir is secretly a giant preying mantis.

I knew there was a good reason I bought all those steel collars!

I was thinking of something really important to say till I saw the picture.

I came into this thread expecting great advice for the future. I forgot to read who the thread creator was.

TIL: Gir is secretly a giant preying mantis.

This actually makes scary sense to me.

Well done btw robzy. This place isn't the same without you inflicting terrible pun-ishment on us weekly.

My missus always leaves the seat up and I'm the one that always puts it down. Actually, not the seat, the lid. I hate it when that's up. Not sure why, but it irritates me.

Bloody women and their pissing and shitting habits.

I'll have to put my own toilet in my man cave.

Edited by twinair

Actually, not the seat, the lid. I hate it when that's up. Not sure why, but it irritates me.

^Amen.

Extra annoyance points for peeps visiting or staying over who leave it up. It's down when you got there - just put shit back where you got it from and we'll all be sweet.

My missus always leaves the seat up and I'm the one that always puts it down. Actually, not the seat, the lid. I hate it when that's up. Not sure why, but it irritates me.

Shit on the floor like a real man.

why not just go to the local public toilets, then you can piss where ever you like. and even pause halfway through to change the seat position.

that way, none of the people in the house needs to clean up or be put out by the other leaving the seat up or down.

you could even do this down the pub late on friday or saturday nights.

Well at least this

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/4193330/G...nd-deliver.html

does not seem to have made it's way here yet.

Let me get this straight, the device is meant to save the ladies of the house from doing extra work "cleaning up after their men" with this device. Yet it is only activated when the man lifts the seat? Won't this result in more men just leaving the seat down and getting urine drops on the seat? To me it seems like it could do more harm than good...

I imagine that thing works so well in germany as the distinction between a german man and a german woman is not very clear. Anywhere else in the world, it won't work :P

+100

The lid up and the door open, no thanks.

One or the other.

Either that, or it's battery operated. How long do you think the batteries will last? Swap in a set of flat batteries, problem solved.

AD