drago13666

Hobbies?

Here's something I've been playing around with as a bit of a hobby. It makes me a bit of money on the side, and saves me a bit of money as well:

You making Creaming Soda? I spend way too much money on that too...

Yup he's cooking crack pop rocks too...

Homebrew. Forgot that in my first reply. I'm currently on low output, but I plan on ramping it up in the coming weeks/months. (Definitely in time for new years)

Got quite a bit of home-grown hops, and this year, my golding hops is going INSANE! The growth is incredible. Hopefully translates into lots of flowers.

AD

For me at the moment

Design and Fabricate racing sims

Gaming

Pets - we just got a kitten "dim sim" loads of fun with a laser pen

Music's a good one, you don't have to spend a lot of money to get an instrument, there are plenty of budget guitars and keyboards out there. My piano was a gift from a friend. It's easy to get a piano for cheap or for free; people who want to get rid of them tend to do so because they don't want the hassle of moving it, so if you pay for the delivery you get a very cheap instrument that's a great investment.

Reading will enrich you as a person, and thanks to these wonderful creations we call libraries you can do it for free.

My hobbies are: piano, reading (so you can see I'm a little biased), gardening, pool, and writing (involved with two magazines and collaborating on a couple of books).