robzy

Bennett sucks at CounterStrike!

Yesterday I was just playing on one of the MOS CS 1.1 servers checking the new version out ten a guy called GunSlinger or some shit some in and says, "Is that the Potatocake from the Atomic forums?" and I'm like "Sure is" then he's like "cool" and then I say "You wanna piece of me bitch?" And he goes "Bring it on!" then we start playing the CS_Thunder? map and I get an AWP that some other guy dropped and then I kill Bennett and I'm like "Suck it down bitch" and he's like "Bring it on slut" and then I'm like "you're so fucked" then I get him again and this goes on for another 20 rounds, I kill him most times but sometimes he comes from behind with a fucken MP5 navy or a fucken colt... Then I kill him for the 20th time he gets real pissed off and he's like "fuck you" and leaves the game! Anyway, this pissed me off a bit so I challange Bennett for a rematch, just your clan Vs. me and a few other guys on this forum that wanna have a go at fucking you over with a colt... So what ya say bitch?

Cool story bro.

Cept who the fuck still plays Counter Strike these days? Even sweatshop kids in Asia are like "wtf? lrn2BF3 n00b!"

He's terrabad at BF3 too. I can't seem to find his stat page anymore, looks like his account is gone. From memory he had about 0.4 W/L ratio, and 0.3 K/D

He's terrabad at BF3 too. I can't seem to find his stat page anymore, looks like his account is gone. From memory he had about 0.4 W/L ratio, and 0.3 K/D

Shit, that's worse than me. I didn't think anyone could be worse than me.

-X

This is actually probably possibly my all time fav atomic post (the original). Not because Bennett allegedly sucked at CS, but the amazing pure poetry of the way it's written, how it's deep CS shit, and if you know either Bennett or Potatocake this is EXACTLY how it went down. Bennett's trash talking remains exactly the same, now, too.

We did an actual playoff at WorldLANgibfragCON 97. As I'm sure at least someone will remember. We put it on the big screen. Bennett was a little nervy, REALLY REALLY didn't want to do it, and in the end cake was the confidence player and ended up with mostly all knife kills. He walked off saying "I'm never ever ever EVER doing that again." True story bro.

Yeah he added me as well. Joined one of my games and I couldnt stop laughing. Dude had no NFI what was going on.

This is actually probably possibly my all time fav atomic post (the original). Not because Bennett allegedly sucked at CS, but the amazing pure poetry of the way it's written, how it's deep CS shit, and if you know either Bennett or Potatocake this is EXACTLY how it went down. Bennett's trash talking remains exactly the same, now, too.

We did an actual playoff at WorldLANgibfragCON 97. As I'm sure at least someone will remember. We put it on the big screen. Bennett was a little nervy, REALLY REALLY didn't want to do it, and in the end cake was the confidence player and ended up with mostly all knife kills. He walked off saying "I'm never ever ever EVER doing that again." True story bro.

I certainly remember. I remember we had running commentary done by Mael on the mike and everyone - I mean EVERYONE - had their eyes glued to the big screen. I also remember the sighs and groans which resounded around the big hall as one or the other killed (or knifed) someone or something and I remember the final "Bennett really DOES suck at Counter Strike" comment passed from person to person with an admiration and love for Bennett that had to be felt to be understood.