gummybear

'Chibi' style characters,

I need some help!!

A friend of mine wants some assistance doing a short animation for her friends wedding. Normally I do video but drawing is not strong point.

I'm wondering if any kind soul out there would be willing to help with the drawings?

There are not many as the video is less than 2 mins long, and the video doesn't involve any actual frame by frame animation but the characters will be posed a certain way depending on the scene.

let me know if you can help, don't have much money but willing to negotiate.

How many pics you need? Resolution? Vector/rastor? Time frame?

timeframe is about 3-4 weeks.

vector format is fine, if drawn in illustrator, don't need to be coloured in. i can do that.

i've been trying to practice drawing but since i've never even drawn cartoons before it ain't easy!!

i only need the drawings of the actual people as I can manage the scene backgrounds, etc.

there will be about 10-12 pictures.

i have a script at home i can show you if you can help!

How many pics you need? Resolution? Vector/rastor? Time frame?

timeframe is about 3-4 weeks.

vector format is fine, if drawn in illustrator, don't need to be coloured in. i can do that.

i've been trying to practice drawing but since i've never even drawn cartoons before it ain't easy!!

i only need the drawings of the actual people as I can manage the scene backgrounds, etc.

there will be about 10-12 pictures.

i have a script at home i can show you if you can help!

Sorry, I would've normally given it a crack, but unfortunately time is limited at the moment. I might be able to give you a hand later... Hope you can find somebody else in the mean time.