Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
SquallStrife

Green Room Pics Thread

What is meant by "racism, homophobia and gender discrimination were okay"?

And ill bite the bait...

What is meant by that is that back in the days of your grandparents open and overt racism, homophobia and gender discrimination was just fine and dandy.

Now as people who have managed to get past our differences, we've come to find these things as being wrong.

Doesn't matter if someone is Black, white or anything in between... they are a person first.

It doesn't matter if a man wants to be with another man, a woman with another women... they are still a person first.

As for gender discrimination we have a long way to go to modify both the mind sets of some men and some women.

We have a long way to go on all of the above, we are getting there in some ways and losing in many others.

What do you mean by "fine and dandy"? Is it about what the majority accepts? If so, I'd be interested to see the statistics and their sources.

What do you mean by "fine and dandy"? Is it about what the majority accepts? If so, I'd be interested to see the statistics and their sources.

You think i'm going to bother to try to have a reasonable discussion with you?

How about you provide some that show's it isn't.... isn't that what you always come back with in your arguments?

That way i can just sit there and claim that anything you provide means nothing. (Sound familiar?)

What is meant by "racism, homophobia and gender discrimination were okay"?

And ill bite the bait...

Don't feed the trolls!

-X

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.. :(

I'm going to just guess some sort of home schooling in a cult compound.

Either that or somewhere in Topeka.

Edited by Xen

So you think being racist/homophobic and what ever else is ok?

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Statistics:

Racism - White Australia Policy, Apartheid, Segregation.

Homphobia - Illegality, Gay Marriage, Inheritance Rights.

Gender Discrimination - Female Suffrage, Equal Pay, Property Rights.

All of these have existed in the past, and many of them exist to this day.

Source:

Common Sense - But that requires that you think for yourself and not just ask inane questions by way of rebuttal.

Edited by xyzzy frobozz

Guest xyzzy frobozz

So you think being racist/homophobic and what ever else is ok?

He does.

He thinks that he's one of the last virtuous few, holding out for god to return to exact his revenge on a world gone wicked. A world that has accepted faggots:

Romans 1:27 - "In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error."

That has allowed women to be equal to men in contravention of God's Law:

Timothy 2:12 - "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent."

Ephesians 5:22 - "Wives, submit to you husbands as to the Lord"

Genesis 3:16 - "I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband and he shall rule over you."

And that has abandoned the holy practice of slavery:

Exodus 21:20 - "If a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod and he dies at his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, he survives a day or two, no vengeance shall be taken; for he is his property."

So, you see, Racism, Homophobia and Sexism are actually Holy Virtues, and you're going to hell for not practicing them.

Edited by xyzzy frobozz

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Aaaalrighty I think it's time to get back to pictures.

Posted Image

Very true and very funny!

I always miss out on the good deals.

Posted Image

Edited by Xen

lol, you might want to resize that :P

Thanks NJ.... that was a slight bit larger than intended.