SquallStrife

Green Room Pics Thread

Greenpeace parody of Lego Movie's "Everything is Awesome." I thought it was well made, and with legos technically being made of oil ... and the current crisis in Saudi Arabia with ISIS ... just a perfect fit for the month.

EDIT: Original video was removed for copyright claims by Warner Brothers ... I was just thinking at work today that I would like to hear more music like this which takes other popular music and plays it in a new light to make it more memorable. Too friggin' bad. Gugh ... blegh ... splechk. Is "fuck it" restricted?

Edited by wlayton27

This one is completely and utterly NSFW.

I won't link it as a youtube video in the thread because it has inappropriate words in this forum.

Title of song (censored) "You're a cnut" (THIS ONES FOR YOU SQUIDY!)

It's pointless. It rates right up there for pointless swearing and set to a tune.

AD

The above pic is from the first news article I clicked on early this morn. It's like they're both thinking the same dastardly thoughts.

I was in a hurry hence no comment :(

Not sure if this belongs here or in the What are you listening to thread, but Weird Al has a new album out and is releasing the video clips day by day (which you can see at his website: http://www.weirdal.com/).

Didn't particular like WordCrimes but Foil (below) and Tacky are great.

Abbott and co are just full of so much utter utter utter utter utter dribbly shit.

Just 'Australians for Coal' providing high-vis jackets to senators during the mining tax debate. Ian Macdonald was dumb enough to wear it. No conflict of interest or anything...

Y'know, hi-vis stuff is something of a fashion over here in the Mount, atm. Confused hell out of me when I first arrived; couldn't figure out why so many ordinary clothing stores kept work ware.

Y'know, hi-vis stuff is something of a fashion over here in the Mount, atm. Confused hell out of me when I first arrived; couldn't figure out why so many ordinary clothing stores kept work ware.

That's cute, boys pretending to be 'real men'.