SquallStrife

Green Room Pics Thread

FFqqiZm.png

This feels a lot like the Treyvon Martin case, where there are some details about the event that we won't know until after the investigation is carried out.

Details that may go part way to exonerating the shooter (at least in the eyes of the law).

FFqqiZm.png

This feels a lot like the Treyvon Martin case, where there are some details about the event that we won't know until after the investigation is carried out.

Details that may go part way to exonerating the shooter (at least in the eyes of the law).

Why is it that he should be arrested? what for?

Shooting an unarmed kid that had just fractured his eye socket?

Sounds more like an independent review over the actions taken and police procedures then.

Did the officer have alternate non lethal methods to subdue him?

Was there threat of the officer being disarmed?

That's small enough that it took me a moment to realise you hadn't linked a bad image attachment type placeholder.

• Like 1

Ok is there something special that sports uniform designers ingest that makes them come up with really fucked up ideas?

To wit

colombian-620x349.jpg

So which weirdo thought that would be fine?

Edited by aliali

Ok is there something special that sports uniform designers ingest that makes them come up with really fucked up ideas?

To wit

colombian-620x349.jpg

So which weirdo thought that would be fine?

Yeah. Really makes you wonder what the designers were smoking don't it ?! I got the giggles the first time I saw it and again now.

It's just bizarre :)

The guy who made that design was fully cognisant of the appearance. That's the Brazilian team, IIRC - they have a healthy attitude to sex.

At least he didn't tone match each cossy to the girl wearing it. I've seen a pic adjusted for that, and the illusion is a whole lot harder to ignore.

The guy who made that design was fully cognisant of the appearance. That's the Brazilian team, IIRC - they have a healthy attitude to sex.

At least he didn't tone match each cossy to the girl wearing it. I've seen a pic adjusted for that, and the illusion is a whole lot harder to ignore.

Yeah, but, but ... the outfits are for cycling and winning whilst cycling ... ohhhh I get it the competitors behind these girls

get soo distracted by the cossy, they forget about how they're supposed to be winning races, and these girls win !

• Like 1