SquallStrife

Green Room Pics Thread

Spider Man ?

Aren't Stern now the sole remaining company making pinball after the exit of Sega?

Can't remember what my first game played was - probably sometime around the mid-late 1970s which would mean it was pre solid-state.

9 minutes ago, Rybags said:

Spider Man ?

Aren't Stern now the sole remaining company making pinball after the exit of Sega?

Can't remember what my first game played was - probably sometime around the mid-late 1970s which would mean it was pre solid-state.

Yep, Spiderman

I have had the machine for about 10 years, great game

pinball has had a bit of a resurgence over the last 5 years, Stern is still the big dog, but a New Jessy company is nipping at their heels with some interesting games

there is also 5 or 6 boutique companies bringing out games

Is the boy standing on a stool or is the machine just the right height ? Either way, the kid is engrossed !

8 minutes ago, eveln said:

Is the boy standing on a stool or is the machine just the right height ? Either way, the kid is engrossed !

milk crate is the perfect hight

milk crates ! I reckon they be the most marvellous of inventions. They never are a wasted space

38 minutes ago, eveln said:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/image/11353058-3x2-700x467.jpg

It's a pic of a 2kilo gold nugget found near Ballarat the other day ... I reckon @TheManFromPOST needs to get another hobby ! 🙂

I can pretty much bet both my testicles that  wasn't found near Ballarat. These guys will not report findings locations because the area gets inundated with every man with a detector. I also know that the dealers have nuggets in their safes that are suddenly "discovered" when business is quiet. 

27 minutes ago, IvanTheTerrible said:

I can pretty much bet both my testicles that  wasn't found near Ballarat. These guys will not report findings locations because the area gets inundated with every man with a detector. I also know that the dealers have nuggets in their safes that are suddenly "discovered" when business is quiet. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-27/gold-nugget-found-in-ballarat-by-retiree/11353044

Only going by the article there ^^. It says found outside  of Ballarat obviously and the finder is keeping incommunicado , so you could well be right. I would just lurve to be the one holding / owning that nugget is all.

Locals keep looking for nuggets around my town but the area is alluvial gold, not nuggets but some clown said he found a small nugget and idiots descended from everywhere. He actually found the nugget in outback WA, about 4000 Km away.

• Haha 1

Yes. Apparently some still find alluvial stuff up north  near the Palmer River too.

I just really enjoy the look and feel of it ;)

1 hour ago, TheManFromPOST said:

I once found a railway spike from the Ballarat-Buninyong line

Crikey that must have made your minute ! :P

52 minutes ago, eveln said:

Crikey that must have made your minute ! 😛

I was not aware back then that there was a Ballarat to buninyong line, or that there was 5 stations inbetween

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheManFromPOST said:

I was not aware back then that there was a Ballarat to buninyong line, or that there was 5 stations inbetween

67283093_2576227169078650_75550843840600

6 hours ago, TheManFromPOST said:

Two minutes then, maybe three at the most, surely ;)