katalyst

Post pic's of yourself.

As promised.. here's my stupid face. I'm still half asleep but just took this when making a coffee.

I look terrible in all photos, never seen a good photo of me so I am past the stage of caring :P

Posted Image

:)

I don't post pics, never seen a good one of me since I was like 25.

Nothing wrong with Auckland OJ, very pretty city.

Cheers

Wish I could grow some manly face hair like that.

Even at 40 I still have the teen fluff damn it.

You've got proper long hair, though, and I've never had the balls to grow mine out to a proper length like that. It's the in-the-middle stage where you can't see anything, but you can't tie it back that puts me off every time.

Chris - not a bad city, but definitely not a rockstar city.

As promised.. here's my stupid face. I'm still half asleep but just took this when making a coffee.

I look terrible in all photos, never seen a good photo of me so I am past the stage of caring :P

Posted Image

There's an element of Johnny Depp there, I think.

Posted Image

Look at 'im, all sweaty and manful.

Edited by orinjuse

Not to sound weird, but Tak's picture looks like he is about to get his rape on.

'

Judging by the sweat I think he already has.

Posted Image

Totally going for the Johnny Depp look :P

Not intentionally... at least you guys aren't saying I have a 'hobo' look like some people.

You can't see it in the pic but I'm starting to get a decent length ponytail too.

@ poison The facial hair could be more well kept. It does suit you though but dont let it get all icky like that. Your eye brows need a little trim too.

edit. Ahhh monobrows everywhere.

Edited by mudg3

The facial hair could be more well kept. It does suit you though but dont let it get all icky like that. Your eye brows need a little trim too.

I assume directed at me haha, I'm pretty lazy with my beard.. trim it less than once a week. Never bothered to trim my eyebrows lol.

I'm not exactly one for immaculate presentation :P

Nice purple hair PointZeroOne looks rad.

You've got proper long hair, though, and I've never had the balls to grow mine out to a proper length like that. It's the in-the-middle stage where you can't see anything, but you can't tie it back that puts me off every time.

Thanks for the Depp comment. :) You just gotta stop caring for a few months and eventually you'll be able to start to tie it back.. then it seems to grow very quickly from here. I've gone from shaved head to shoulder length more times than I care to admit :) I haven't cut my hair in months.. this is how I looked earlier this year, it's only photo I have on hand from my skype profile but serves it's purpose.

Posted Image

Edited by p0is0n

taken a bit over 6 years ago of me sitting in front of the green glow that was atomic forums 2.0

Posted Image

komuso, very stylish and kinda bad ass looking

nuke, looks like you're making a max payne style so mo dive and shoot...

burning feet man, so jealous of your beard growing skills :)

komuso, very stylish and kinda bad ass looking

nuke, looks like you're making a max payne style so mo dive and shoot...

burning feet man, so jealous of your beard growing skills :)

Thats what I was going for, lol.

No pic of me that I'll acknowledge. This may be because you cannot capture the soulless in image; because nobody wants their camera broken; or maybe just because I'm like that.

For the first time, I noticed that little trolley in my picture.... Never really noticed it there. I knew it was in the garage at one stage (Son's toy. I was fixing it).

hehehe.

It's actually interesting.. I'm wondering whether we should do a "The sounds of Atomic". Nothing more than a simple script that you have to record yourself saying. "Hello. I am <username> and this is what I sound like". Thus you can read all that persons posts in their voice from then on...

Hmmmm..

AD

I'm the one on the left.

Posted Image

Ooh I found this one that's even scarier.

Posted Image

Edited by ReapermanRS