katalyst

Post pic's of yourself.

Posted Image

Rock climbing last night for the 1st time was pretty fun.

Edited by mudg3

I know it's cliche to like dragons but I freaking love dragons, I've been working on some designs for a while. Is it going to be extended down your forearm?

I know it's cliche to like dragons but I freaking love dragons, I've been working on some designs for a while. Is it going to be extended down your forearm?

I suffer the same feeling that it's cliche to like Dragons, but I've loved them forever. I have statues everywhere, books and pictures of them. I think just because the cliche exists, doesn't mean I can't love them :). Not sure yet if I'll extend it all the way down... I'm unsure if I got new work done if it would blend okay? I plan to work on my other arm next, for a Hunter S Thompson inspired bit of work, again as a half sleeve type of thing.

Me loving Pikachu ^_^

You rock! :-) I have a life-sized Pikachu that lives on my bed :-)

I suffer the same feeling that it's cliche to like Dragons, but I've loved them forever.

Dragons are undeniably awesome. No correspondence to the contrary will be entered into.

:-)

Nothing wrong with dragons at all. I have this fantasy of getting a large Japanese-inspired dragon tattooed all over my back, with the head curling over my shoulder to play peek-a-boo with anyone looking from the front. I'll never do that, though, as I know that I'd never be able to stop and I'd end up getting my whole body done.

Here's another one of me in my other uniform. SCBA training this morning, this is the second time through . Very hot work.

Posted Image

Me loving Pikachu ^_^

You rock! :-) I have a life-sized Pikachu that lives on my bed :-)

As - quite obviously - do you :).

I suffer the same feeling that it's cliche to like Dragons, but I've loved them forever.

Dragons are undeniably awesome. No correspondence to the contrary will be entered into.

:-)

With a declaration like that, I feel there's no wiggle room. Consider me unwiggled. Dragons are awesome. The End.

Taken 10 years ago - my first contact with Atomicans

I wonder how many people recognise the mugs in this photo.

me would be far left, middle row.

Posted Image

Is that a young DonnaGem? (BTW Where is she?!?!?!?!)

AD

she tweets a lot!

I'm sure that doesn't count!

I have this funny feeling I should be saying something along the lines of "Yup. He definitely looks Taswegian in that photo. How does 1 body support 7 heads?"

:P

AD

Posted Image

i wasnt going to but ohwell ...here is my ugly mug and 11mths 28days beard growth for all to see.

Posted Image

i wasnt going to but ohwell ...here is my ugly mug and 11mths 28days beard growth for all to see.

Good lord man, has anyone told you that you have a Great Old One hanging from your chin? O_o

How do I put a pic of my mug on the page.

(hands in geek card)

:-\

Most upload an image to photobucket, flickr or any other image hosting site and link to it.