Sign in to follow this  
redrob

HD Radeon 7950 Graphics Card

Hi there.

This may be old news but what the hey .

i just found a site that was advertising that the new HD7950 AND THE HD 7970 come with 3 latest direct x 11 games in a bundle.I just rang the dude at PCCASE GEAR to confirm and yes they do they are waiting for more to arrive.WICKED

Official email from the crew at pccasegear Game bundles will arrive next week ,they dont know what games are coming or what brands are promoting there Cards.But they will next week.

Sure do, this AMD program is rolling out now. You get Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution, and Sleeping Dogs FREE, plus receive a coupon for 20% off Medal of Honor

Make sure you check with where you buy from first though as the vouchers should come from them.

Sure do, this AMD program is rolling out now. You get Far Cry 3, Hitman: Absolution, and Sleeping Dogs FREE, plus receive a coupon for 20% off Medal of Honor

Make sure you check with where you buy from first though as the vouchers should come from them.

just got said email from centre com on both 7950 and 7970

edit: apparntly the bundles are only with XFX cards? (thats what centre com is linking me to anyway)

Edited by corky

hmm i want farcry 3

but to buy another 7970 with it or buy the game and wait for hd8000 ~2-9 months that is the question

just installed alen wake and with eyefinity it runs 25fps max detail or 30fps with all detail settings on low