noskcaj

Block ops 2

I know many of you hate COD in general but of those of you who have Black Ops 2, could we have some reviews/comments. i will be buying it soon and ruining people fun by hacking. Please dont let nukejockey on here, he redefines hater.

It's kinda meh tbh. I like the new guns and all but the story is confusing and overly complicated like the last one. And it's not engaging enough to make you keep playing - not the least because of breaking in the pace with compulsory strike force missions which are poorly executed and can be fairly irritating.

I haven't tried the MP or zombies yet but I heard people are having glitches with those too.

Disappointing for a game that costs $110. But at least it's not a clusterfuck like MW3 was.

why are you complaining about the price i can get it under $60 just about everywhere and oracle cod campains are always shit

Edited by noskcaj

Why would anyone go out of their way to give you their opinion on it when you're, by your own admission, going to ruin their fun by hacking?

Why would anyone go out of their way to give you their opinion on it when you're, by your own admission, going to ruin their fun by hacking?

I only turn the aimbot on when badly loosing to make people rage, and i use a texture pack becauseit makes everything look weird, i may also get an xp hack for when i'm host, none of these things are that bad

my logic matt, aimbot + rage/revenge for being better than me, textures + just change stuff, no effect on gameplay, XP hack= everyone is happy

i will be buying it soon and ruining people fun by hacking. Please dont let nukejockey on here, he redefines hater.

i hope you get caught and get your account banned

I also hope you get banned.

I hope you cheat in other games and get banned from them too.

Im not a cod fan anymore. But I was getting bored waiting for PS2 and new BF3 content....so I purchased a BO2 key off ozgameshop. Still waiting for it :(

I'm playing through right now and enjoying it thoroughly. I like the story and setting, easily the best CoD plot yet. Always preferred the Black Ops series to Modern Warfare in terms of narrative. CoD gets a bit of a rough deal from folks - it seems to be the easiest thing to hate on as the most popular mainstream MP game out there (MMOs notwithstanding).

I'll never understand why using an aim bot is considered revenge for someone being better than you. If anything isn't it a straight up admission that you can't beat the guy? At least if you take him down yourself there's a sense of accomplishment - any muppet can get a script kill, where's the fun in that?

I once heard the CoD series described as "the Bud Light of video games". Perfect description afaic, but if people enjoy paying full price for what is essentially a map pack every year, who am I to argue. As far as op's hacking is concerned, you, Sir, are a straight up cunt. Whatever rational you use to justify your actions, it adds up to jack shit, until you stop hacking you're just a cunt, nothing more. I too hope your account is banned. Actually, I hope lightening strikes your house and fries your PC, as well as all your other expensive electrical equipment, and you don't have the money to replace it for years.

Edited by disolusiond

Haven't played it, won't be playing it, so can't give an opinion.

But I'm not sure why you find hacking fun.

For one - Aimbots are boring, you literally don't even have to play the game. I tried one in CS when I was really young and stupid. IMO it ruined the game for ME, not anybody else.

Two - you'd be surprised at how little hackers actually piss people off these days. People accept the fact they're there. You went 50-2 and topped the leaderboard? Congrats, you were hacking, the person below you wins the game. That's how I look at it anyway.

What I'm saying is, hackers don't generally ruin the game for me. I just ignore the fact that they're there.

You know what's hilarious? When a good player beats, or comes close to beating a hacker. I can't think of anything more embarrassing online - if you're that bad, save yourself the embarrassment and stop hacking. Practice, and get better. Surely killing the guy who always beats you gives you more satisfaction than having a script do it for you?

I only turn the aimbot on when badly loosing to make people rage, and i use a texture pack becauseit makes everything look weird, i may also get an xp hack for when i'm host, none of these things are that bad

Your a dickhead noskcaj. Your one of the reasons COD has been ruined. You get no respect here. Go play on the highway.

Edited by GhostFaceKilla

Go play on the highway.

"Free Candy" on the Highway, Go Go Go!

Hackers lol, whats the point, Ur still shit, wont get better at shooting, most of the time your not that much better score wise than a dedicated gamer with real skills, then people generally figure it out by your ridiculous stats if not every dog and his day putting shit like you on youtube.

Oh I hope you get thrown in a hole and buried under all your tech crap.!

Edited by drawesome

I know many of you hate COD in general but of those of you who have Black Ops 2, could we have some reviews/comments. i will be buying it soon and ruining people fun by hacking. Please dont let nukejockey on here, he redefines hater.

Congrats OP u have given me yet another reason to not waste my money buying BLOPS 2, hacking in any form is just plain cuntism... and CoD is full of nubs like you who cant handle being beaten by better/skilled players...

I honestly don't get the point of this thread at all. Firstly you say you are going to hack to ruin people fun. Though I will never play Black Ops 2 (Or any recent CoD game), I think this is incredibly stupid of you, one to do, and secondly to say you will here. And then to make a personal attack on NukeJockey. All that I saw he did was say he didn't believe that BO2 wasn't game of the year material. There is nothing wrong with saying this, and also saying it is. But to straight out say he is a hater is wrong and unjust, especially after you earlier comments about cheating to beat good players...

Thread reported

Edited by nobody813