noskcaj

New Headphones, need help

Yesterday i discovered the mic for my plantronics 777s was broken, as a result i need a new headset, i was thinking a razer electra or a steelsries siberia. any recommendations?

Guest xyzzy frobozz

Yesterday i discovered the mic for my plantronics 777s was broken, as a result i need a new headset, i was thinking a razer electra or a steelsries siberia. any recommendations?

I've had both:

Steel Series Siberia I owned for about half an hour. They were diabolical. Muddy bass, tinny treble, ill defined mid. They're one of the only items I've returned to the store.

Razer Electra I was lucky enough to have won for POTM. While not thecgreatest headset in the cosmos, they're excellent value for money and great quality for the price.

Easy choice!

ok, my only other considerations were the razer E???????????? headset(i cant spell it), the blackshark and the corsair 1500. i dont have much money however

Creative Fatality Gaming Headset.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_p...roducts_id=5652

In all honesty these are probably the best value for money gaming headphones I have ever used. And I have a massive headphone collection, particularly low, mid and high end Sennheisers and have used numerous gaming headsets from different manufacturers and at different price points. I am so happy with these I even keep a spare new set just in case.

They are more than fine for music and movies as well. And they are lightweight and very comfortable. I use them all the time for my computer needs except when the missus complains about any minor noise leakage or when there is a lot of noise around me at which point I switch to a pair of Sennheiser HD280 Pros as they are a closed phone.

Overall the Creatives are excellent quality. Highly recommended.

Edited by GhostFaceKilla

Yeah. i was considering those before i got my 777's, will add them to the list