Sign in to follow this  
cohmoddersolo

$25 ITX Z77?

Seems likely considering the nearest numbers set it at $201.

Only way to see is to order it and try your luck.

Another mob made a mistake with their prices before the weekend a couple weeks ago. I tried ordering, but they just cancelled the order on Monday. Not the first time they've done it either, stinks of trying to bring people to the site with a crazy low price then blaming it on human error. There is a reason why this mob manually process orders, and don't work weekends. I'm not even bothering with them anymore, too much fucking around for no pay off.

I worked for them for a while. Back when Nick and Mark used to run the city one; great guys. was a great shop.

These days, its changed a few hands IMO and is no longer what it used to be. while on the topic of old stores, RIP iCentral, from like 2004.

Price has changed to $205. So yeah, you were right, too good to be true.

Shouldn't they have to honor that, under the Australian consumer law? It's technically advertised at an incredibly low price.

Sack the person who did it, and honer the prices... No sense of honesty these days :(

Price has changed to $205. So yeah, you were right, too good to be true.

Shouldn't they have to honor that, under the Australian consumer law? It's technically advertised at an incredibly low price.

Sack the person who did it, and honer the prices... No sense of honesty these days :(

The laws impose penalties for deliberately misleading pricing.

An honest error isn't an attempt to mislead.