Brock

Farcry 3?

BESTCHAI.RU - лучший интернет магазин китайского чая. Нужно купить китайский премиум чай из Китая? Наш интернет магазин bestchai.ru всегда к вашим услугам. Доставка бесплатная. чай Китая

BESTCHAI.RU - the best online store of Chinese tea. You have to buy premium Chinese tea from China? Our online store bestchai.ru always at your service. Shipping is free. Chinese tea

a tea bot? o_O

BESTCHAI.RU - лучший интернет магазин китайского чая. Нужно купить китайский премиум чай из Китая? Наш интернет магазин bestchai.ru всегда к вашим услугам. Доставка бесплатная. чай Китая

BESTCHAI.RU - the best online store of Chinese tea. You have to buy premium Chinese tea from China? Our online store bestchai.ru always at your service. Shipping is free. Chinese tea

a tea bot? o_O

hahahha, a chinese tea bot spamming in russian. thats so random.

So yeah i just got the wingsuit and parachute and its so cool to be able to run and base jump off cliffs then just fly around

I'm about 40 hours in and spending too much time just running through the country-side looking at the pretties. Good game so far. Not brilliant but very playable and for a good long period of time. (I'm official 31% complete).

I swear Far Cry 3 is a conspiracy by software and hardware developers to force people to upgrade their computers. After I disabled SSAO and depth of field by editing the config file the game became playable on my Core 2 E7400 @ 3.5 GHZ / 560 GTX whereas before it was unplayable (15-20ish fps) with all settings in game set to low.

I think The Witcher 2 is the same. I never got that to run well though - but then again I never tried tweaking it.

Well after the Win8 install it was running sweet for a little while, then a random crash here and there. That's cool as long as I can progress.

Now it crashes at the same spot just as I unlock a radio tower and it's zooming around to show the nearby areas.

Fuck this......

Sorry for a big bump on this. Anyone else seen this comparision for FC2 and FC3? Far Cry 2 actually looks better...

"You must hunt animals - it is the natural order of things"

nek minnit

"Use this rpg to clean out a kennel of dogs infested by rabies".

I fucking love it.

Edited by TheMojorising

kinda sad that nine years after farcry came out we now have farcry 3 and its still using about the same amount of system ram (~1g) on its crappy 32bit engine

"You must hunt animals - it is the natural order of things"

nek minnit

"Use this rpg to clean out a kennel of dogs infested by rabies".

I fucking love it.

PETA would be proud

kinda sad that nine years after farcry came out we now have farcry 3 and its still using about the same amount of system ram (~1g) on its crappy 32bit engine

I remember being at a LAN and being the only one there who had a 64bit system, so they got me to install 64bit windows so we could see the amazingness of 64bit Farcry,

Wingsuit comes when you advance to the 2nd island.

wait what, wingsuit? second island?

man I really should start playing this again!

(lost my saves as I detailed previously in this thread and haven't started up again)

I finished the game a few weeks ago.

Got a shock when I got to the end.

For some reason I was expecting the story to go on for much much longer.