hawkeye

The big day

So, in the lead up to midday, the Atomic site - and possible the forum - will be down for an hour so.

Go walk outside, sit on the grass, and enjoy life. Grab a coffee, or update your drivers. Fire up a few rounds of World of Tanks.

We'll be back in no time :)

It is done.

Confirmed from mobile standpoint.

A new chapter has started.

Posted Image

EDIT: Meant to add pic beforehand, but couldn't do it from mobile standpoint :(

Edited by krispy89

Urrgh. I suddenly felt as though the whole internet was down and my world shrank to nothing but echos.

*shiver*

Nice to see things back up and running! :)

wooo...

Do we have to be nice to the PC Tech n00bs that stumble into the Atomic forums?

as above. I missed the announcement, and when i saw that sarcastic green smiley... I just wanted to put a less than symbol above its smart little colon eyes...

>:(

:)

Quicker and seemingly smoother than most site changes in the past, hadn't seen this either, the page-holder had me wake up a little quicker than usual.

Cheers

as above. I missed the announcement, and when i saw that sarcastic green smiley... I just wanted to put a less than symbol above its smart little colon eyes...

>:(

That's a greater than symbol.

Just sayin'

:P

You bastards are lucky I actually had work to do this morning, could have been the worst hour of my life.

:(

Glad things seem to be up and running again smoothly, kudos to whoever did the work.

Well that was classily done :) I pretty much ignored everything till I found the symbol I wanted ... toooo easy

thankyouvermuch.

Well that was classily done :) I pretty much ignored everything till I found the symbol I wanted ... toooo easy

thankyouvermuch.

This. Went to PCTA site, eyes glazed over as my mouse started to wonder around.

Then I found the green O and all was well again.

Well apart from the blazing white background burning my eyes.

Man, I didn't even log on until 2pm - everything was well over by then. Nothing untoward noticed - if anything it is a little more responsive.

"Well done!" to whoever did the switchover work.

Logged out as Juggs, tried to log in as JS, got told my Username or password is incorrect.

Tried Juggs again, no dice.

Cheeky tried to log in, same again.

I should point out that i'm on my ipad and that it was logged in beforehand... I was attempting all of the above on my laptop, that had Juggs logged in initially.

Edited by Juggalo Scrub

Logged out as Juggs, tried to log in as JS, got told my Username or password is incorrect.

I should point out that i'm on my ipad and that it was logged in beforehand... I was attempting all of the above on my laptop, that had Juggs logged in initially.

Yeah I'm getting the same thing.

Hmm. I am suddenly glad I almost never log out. I would be hosed ^that happened to me - I have no spares.

On my lappy ... I just closed mozilla when I realised atomic was doing it's changeover ... not sure, but don't believe I'd logged out pre that.

Then I just opened moz again to see if things were up and running, and they were/are.