Chaos.Lady

A call to all

I think we are slowly stemming the tide...

Still some getting through including some Russian looking stuff.

:P

Is there any easy way if I start to lose track while reporting spam posts just which ones I've already done?

Yep sure is. As most people don't post in the spam thread just see if you have got an unread orange box next to the post heading. If like me, you have read the post then you have probably reported it.

Thanks guys.

I've got my stomping boots on now and am working on the latest crop.

Sleep-ins are lovely things. :)

Right. I think I got em all now.

Keep up the reporting clicks guys! You are making our jobs heaps easier. :)

Thanks guys.

I've got my stomping boots on now and am working on the latest crop.

Sleep-ins are lovely things. :)

Right. I think I got em all now.

Keep up the reporting clicks guys! You are making our jobs heaps easier. :)

<3

Chaos... I'm trying to keep my reports humorous, so as to lift your spirits whilst rompa-stomping spammers.

Here's something else to get you in the mood spam mood.

Lol. Thanks for the effort Sceptre. :D

ROFL

I gotta say. If RTMs could win POTM, those would. :)

Sounds like there is a flaw in the system. Report Of The Month?

there's only 17 spams in the windows forum as of right now, I expect that to double by morning.

if you need another guy...

for around the next hour, yes. aren't there more mods though? shouldn't they be on as well?

POTM. lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

l

olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

o

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo

l

olololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

l

o

lolololololololololololololololololololololol. oops that counts as spam, i am about to get a ban. (must be a rapper)

EDIT- i found the jailbreak page (http://www.lifehacker.com.au/) but still no download linnk

Edited by noskcaj

for around the next hour, yes. aren't there more mods though? shouldn't they be on as well?

There are other mods. And we are on it, too. Not all of us have the same tools to be able to deal with this situation, though. That's all there is to it.

The other mods have a life. I can't work out where to download one from... :(

Nuh-uh, sweetie - I'm a student, I have no life. Alas... Edited by elvenwhore

There are other mods. And we are on it, too. Not all of us have the same tools to be able to deal with this situation, though. That's all there is to it.

The other mods have a life. I can't work out where to download one from... :(

Nuh-uh, sweetie - I'm a student, I have no life. Alas...

If in doubt, blame Nich. Works every time.

Tools?

Posted Image

Well the one I posted was Thor's hammer... which according to physics, is heaps better than a BAN hammer.]

EDIT: Did you draw that yourself?

Edited by SceptreCore

Well the one I posted was Thor's hammer... which according to physics, is heaps better than a BAN hammer.]

Nope I have zero skill @ art. Google image search is a blessed thing. And I did recognise Mjolnir :)

On another note we have been INVADED by the French.

Nope I have zero skill @ art. Google image search is a blessed thing. And I did recognise Mjolnir :)

Yeah :-(. Pesky little buggers

I've invaded Paris, and they've now capitulated.

I'm not sure how many mods would actually see that post before noticing all of the RTMs about them, Jeruselem.