smakme7757

Can't log in

"Bad username or password" - Tried resetting password, but never got the email. At the moment I'm just running on an old cookie.

Any chances of getting my password sent to my email? or reset?

Thanks

Send a quick email to dgodden@atomicmpc.com.au and offer the use of your firstborn - no questions asked.

He should be able to put it to rights. :)

Send a quick email to dgodden@atomicmpc.com.au and offer the use of your firstborn - no questions asked.

He should be able to put it to rights. :)

I appreciate your diligent service on the matter.

I had the same problem, Bad user name or password.

I went down the reset password path and I did receive the e-mail, reset the password and all is good. Are you sure you are checking the right e-mail address?

Doesn't work for me either. I had to create a new account. Unfortunately I am a persistent fellow and I continued to enter my password until I got told my account had been locked out. So I created this guy on Friday. Got home and tried logging in with it and it didn't work either. Also tried different browsers. I figured with Atomic basically coming to and end it's a way of culling the numbers :p

LOL dorsi.

I thought I'd finally annoyed David enough into banning me. :)

Just email the ever and always adorable Dan (dgodden@atomicmpc.com.au) and he will be able to fix it for you.

Apparently some table in the database didn't play the game during the site move.

Oh, and I've unlocked all the locked accounts, so you should be able to try the reset password fix as well.

I sorted mine out for this account, but not for the other account... but thats only because I don't know which email I used to sign up with (and its possible it no longer exists).

Any way you guys can change the registered email on your side?

I can log into the forums fine from home, when I try to long in at work I get the bad username or password error.

I'll try the password reset at work and should that fail I'll email Dan.

Before I was all like ~(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Now I'm all like ~ ┬──┬  ∕(°─°∕)

Thanks DG!

Same thing is happening to me. Can log in on PC. Can't log in on mobile phone (using same wireless signal).

Started happening when we couldn't access the forums yesterday.

Hmmm, the login issue from yesterday has been fixed now, so that shouldn't be a problem any more. If this only started yesterday and is still happening, let us know because it may be something else.

PM me and I'll take a poke around.

I had the same problem, Bad user name or password.

I went down the reset password path and I did receive the e-mail, reset the password and all is good. Are you sure you are checking the right e-mail address?

Was the same for me.