SquallStrife

Spamswers

I guess the captcha has failed to stop the spam...

What about an "Are you human?" question?

i would say get better captcha, but that keeps people away too. maybe we allow anyone in the "atomican" category to remove the first post, and if that's removed more. that should at least make the cleanup faster

Yep the arseholes are at it again too. Just about ready to give up on the Windows forum as that seems to attract most of them.

As far as better captcha keeping people away well whatever Atomic used to use before the move seemed reasonably effective as we never had this bullshit.

Sorry guys. My mum came down last night so I was spending time with her. :(

I think I've got it all again now.

Sorry guys. My mum came down last night so I was spending time with her. :(

I think I've got it all again now.

Surely you are not the only one on Spam patrol Chaos? If so poor you is all I can say.

Nope, the other mods are around and about usually.

I just happen to be on it a bit more lately because I'm kinda... well... ummm... insane comes close...

:D

insane comes close...

So a bit crazier than usual?

:P

/runs and hides in a deep hole.

insane comes close...

So a bit crazier than usual?

:P

/runs and hides in a deep hole.

There ain't no hole deep enough boyo!

:)

So why is this insane spam coming from Russia? Are they trying to build better computers?

I know i used to get routed to this page via Russia maybe that could be a issue too. Could it be a backdoor into Russia via the Forums Software?

btw anyone eat Spam and Strawberry jam its Yummy.

So why is this insane spam coming from Russia? Are they trying to build better computers?

Also had at least one Polish and one Japanese and just now a French one. Go figure.

Also had at least one Polish and one Japanese and just now a French one. Go figure.

They have crap computers ,we Aussies rock.

Got some Germans and more Russians now. I tell, the Axis are still trying to take over our computers!

I know i used to get routed to this page via Russia maybe that could be a issue too. Could it be a backdoor into Russia via the Forums Software?

Let me know when you finish your shift at macca's homie I'll come pick you up.

Let me know when you finish your shift at macca's homie I'll come pick you up.

ok

Yep the arseholes are at it again too. Just about ready to give up on the Windows forum as that seems to attract most of them.

As far as better captcha keeping people away well whatever Atomic used to use before the move seemed reasonably effective as we never had this bullshit.

If it's the name Windows they're attracted to... why don't we just get it renamed to ... 'Goats', in the interim?

Lol... getting behind the Iron Curtain are we? Edited by SceptreCore

Gah the spam is multiplying. If this keeps up I can see users dropping off these forums out of frustration with it.

The captcha used here doesn't use those wonky images which are harder to read by bots.

And impossible for humans to read lol.

The captcha used here doesn't use those wonky images which are harder to read by bots.

And impossible for humans to read lol.

Agreed , so how do you tell the difference between a "m" and "r" ,"n". When they put the captcha's so close together.