Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
smenkhare

Smenkhare's Photos

Damn, those photos look nice, mate!

In regards to some of them, the ones with the horizon would do better if you had someone in that picture. Then we'll be wondering 'Are they looking at the sunset or just gathering their thoughts.'

One of the pictures looks blurry so I'm guessing VC isn't kicking in for that shot. Otherwise, nice. :)

The woman with the iPod. Using my large screen, I can tell there is a blurry outline of her. So I'm not sure if that's deliberate or vibration from your camera.

The woman with the iPod. Using my large screen, I can tell there is a blurry outline of her. So I'm not sure if that's deliberate or vibration from your camera.

Yeah that one was zoomed and croped a bit.

This one started as a very average shot but with some croping and colour adjustment, I think it's a lot more reasonable. (although still not as good as I'd like.)

Posted Image

Beautiful shots there, especially the first. I agree on getting that one blown up and printed :)

Oh, and added to the AtomicMPC user photos thread :)

Posted Image

beautiful colours, my only comment would be crop out a little bit more of the dead space on the bottom of the frame and also that little light pole thingy on the very left edge

Posted Image

Posted Image

beautiful colours, my only comment would be crop out a little bit more of the dead space on the bottom of the frame and also that little light pole thingy on the very left edge

Thanks mate. Honestly didn't see it there (or the crane for that matter.) I do like the amount of water though.

Nice !

Was there an ND filter involved here ? (Or just low light)

Yep

Hoya NDX400. Would like to get a lee big stopper though (as well as some lee nd grads)

Nice !

Was there an ND filter involved here ? (Or just low light)

Yep

Hoya NDX400. Would like to get a lee big stopper though (as well as some lee nd grads)

Yes, I would like these as well but the cost .....

Well lets just say I have spent enough over teh last 12 months and am not diving into anything new yet!