Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Oracle X

It's true

Seriously, all that time and fucking efforts spent on this expansion and they completely utterly fucked it with the worthless DVDs that can't even fucking install.

UN

FUCKING

BELIEVABLE

WHERE'S MY FUCKING $50 YOU FUCKING DICKFACE!!!!

Not... happy... Jane!!!!!

Go to Dun Morogh and kill boars in the snow, it's about the same as what you'd be doing in WotLK... :P

Your thread title needs a nerf too...

Seriously, all that time and fucking efforts spent on this expansion and they completely utterly fucked it with the worthless DVDs that can't even fucking install.

UN

FUCKING

BELIEVABLE

WHERE'S MY FUCKING $50 YOU FUCKING DICKFACE!!!!

Not... happy... Jane!!!!!

If I remember correctly you could literally just download Burning Crusade a little while after it came out, although it'd only let you access the new content with a legit cdkey.

Why don't you take that route? Or better yet, quit WoW and actually start having fun in vidya games instead of being trapped in a giant rat wheel.

Believe me, its a better world out here (former WoW player/quitter) :P

lol. So much anger!

Its only WOW afterall

i had a chap come into the store today buying a copy, wearing one of those "soulbound shirt of awesomeness" shirts. looked every bit the WoW nerd, very seriously handed over his card when he got the game, opened it infront of me to make sure everything was there.

WoW, for some its srs busnss

And the default trick of copying everything off the CD and into a folder on your hard drive then run it doesnt work?

Don't worry.

The Oceanic servers are so Queued up the wazoo (1000+ queue with 1h+ wait-time) that you'd hardly be playing the game anyway if were able to install it.

Blizzard have f'd Aussies over since Day 1 of this game.

I know. Freaking queues are unbelievable.

Between that and my late work schedule, I'll be lucky to get an hour of leveling in a day till the weekends.

Blackrock has been seeing queues of over 2000 :( 3 hour+ wait ftw!

Just like the good old days...hahaha

I didnt have that problem

dont yell at blizzard you make me cry :( blizzard is god

Lovin the death knight fuck my warrior and rogue

Dranei DK FTW

Lurrrvin this game!!!

Sigh, so tempted to level a deathknight, except every man and his fucking dog is going to have one, couldnt blizz have put in more than 1 hero class??

Finally after getting LK on Friday, I can log into the game and I am faced with a queue of 1400. Let alone the fact it took 7 hours to get the game installed. At least it is installed. Whatever Blizzard did to the LK DvDs completely screwed my system over.

Took me about half an hour to install and patch WOTLK, I like the fact that you dont have to use the original wow disks or the BC disks :D

yeah dunno whats happening with you guys but after i bought the game, left it to install. patch itself and was done, probably took about 30-45mins?

though i did have a queue to play on Durotan server, but it wasn't that long and the queue hasn't returned yet.

You'll be downloading 3+ GB worth of patches when you install it anyway - just DL the thing from Blizz right off the bat.

Or better yet, install Shattered Galaxy and actually have fun.

From what I heard, only the first batch of DVDs out of the factory was effected.

Guess those of us who had problems drew the bad lot. :-(

I still don't get that there are random enemies in WoW for the purpose of grinding, which are 100 times more powerful than some huge bosses seen slightly earlier in the game.

Anyway yes get out. There are so many other games you are missing out on!