Ug Lee

SFIV = February

http://www.capcom-unity.com/kramez/blog/20...d_feb_20_europe

Street Fighter IV: coming home Feb. 17 (N. America) and Feb. 20 (Europe)

Friday, November 14, 2008, 11:51 AM [street Fighter]

Good news, everyone! We're pleased to announce that all of y'all in North America will be able to get your paws on Street Fighter IV starting Tuesday, February 17, while those of you from the Olde Worlde will be able to get in the ring on February 20! Capcom will be shipping the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions simultaneously, so regardless of your platform of preference, you'll be pounding faces and Focusing through fireballs day one.

Make sure to grab Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix when it (finally!) releases and start brushing up those fighting skills. For peace of mind, I'd also suggest pre-ordering the game so you're not left out in the cold, alone and friendless, while all the other cool kids are tearing it up with the World Warriors.

Fucking yes!!!!!!!!!!

SSF2THDR is supposed to be this month as well, so that'll keep us going until Feb. yeeeehaw!!

Good to see an official announcement. It's been in our system at work as a february release for some time, but I've always been skeptical.

I'm pumped, we'll have to try and have regular SFIV atomic nights in live!

February has been the rumour for a while as apparently someone at Capcom/whoever said that the film and game would be a simultaneous release.

Good to see it confirmed.

I still don't see the Capcom store on PSN yet, though. It was supposed to be out yesterday. Or is it only going to be available in the USA?

Edited by confined

God damn it, now there's no excuse not to buy a PS3.

Can't wait for online play, I'm so sick of whooping the CPU's arse in Alpha 3 because no one wants to play me any more.

I NEED A CHALLENGE!

Ever played on GGPO, Takoma? You'll find a challenge there.

Whoa, thanks!

Where has this BEEN all my life? =D

Ever played on GGPO, Takoma? You'll find a challenge there.

Whoa, thanks!

Where has this BEEN all my life? =D

I'll be up for a game, but try not to lose the controller this time :P Edited by King_Of_The_Mountain

Having some trouble with GGPO. Not the sort I can talk about on the forums though :P

Edited by Takoma

Wicked. Played some at the arcade recently - it's fun. Real fun. This and the continuing pricedrops are pushing me closer to a hardware purchase...

Any updated word on this?!

Im all excited now, so much to play at the moment but a classic title like this would really top it off!

Not to mention cost less than 100 goddamn dollars too ;)

I ... have an erection.

Last night I bought the Street Fighter pinball table for XBox 360 because it was there. If there was anything else Street Fighter related that I didn't already have, I would have grabbed it then and there.

I might have to dress up for this game when it's released.

Shame you're not tall enough for Sagat.

Although you could reuse the wig you used for Guitar Hero, and do a passable Ken Masters.

A silly question but one that still needs to be asked.

Say I was to purcahse SF2HDR, and SFIV which arcade stick for the 360 could you recommend?

Edited by CloAkEd

A silly question but one that still needs to be asked.

Say I was to purcahse SF2HDR, and SFIV which arcade stick for the 360 could you recommend?

Im interested in this too, there was one mentioned in the other SF thread but what do others recommend? Ill be going D-pad until i find a real winner.

I have a release date of Feb 20.

Still trying to find out more on the arcade sticks, but my bosses know I'm very very keen for all of this.

The game is in our systems, so pre-ordering should be available now.