Sign in to follow this  
noskcaj

i think i just lost $89

I bought a hiApad hi802 off aliexpress on the 10th of december that was meant to arrive christmas day, it was posted 5 days later. according to australia post it has not yet arrived in the country. i have also heard rumours that the hi802 has rather big problems. the aliexpress website is pretty much broken for me and i can't get a refund, any ideas on what to do now?

true, i am really regretting buying off a website that didn't work however

How about contacting the website owners before changing your mind about something you dont want anymore.

Sites working fine for me in waterfox. But yea don't panic just yet its in the mail ;)

I've bought stuff from Deal Extreme in the past. It's taken 30 days.

Really just wait, I've got a friend that uses Aliexpress all the time without issue. (but the experience from each seller probably varies.)

i found out it was posted on the 28th, should be here when i return from brisbane. osama, isn't there something about keeping stuff G rated.

i ordered on the 10th of december, it said P and H time was 14-15 days, so only one month late

I basically take P&H times from sites like DX and Aliexpress with a grain of salt. Treat them as 'guidelines' only. I received a package today from DX that arrived only a fortnight later than promised, which for them is actually pretty good considering the time of year. Many of these companies are just drop-shippers for the manufacturers, or they hold very limited stock and only make just-in-time orders as they receive customer orders.

Note that with the looming Chinese New Year the situation will probably get even worse for a little while, especially for companies like DealExtreme who are based in China.

In your situation the only solution is to be patient.

Edited by Zzozzach

i found out it was posted on the 28th, should be here when i return from brisbane. osama, isn't there something about keeping stuff G rated.

Honestly? between regulars? Nope.

Honestly? between regulars? Nope.

I took a dump on OBA's chest.........

I was being held at gunpoint..

Nope. You have to keep swears out of thread titles and don't flame others, thats about it.