Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
once_i_was_a_maggot

Old games I don't remember the name of

So there a are some games I played on PC in the 90's which I don't remember the name of.

One was I'm pretty sure a Crayola game. You could make pictures by drawing (like paint) but also put on basically stickers or pictures of animals/creatures that were animated when you hit a button. That's basically all I remember of that one.

Another one was a whole bunch of mini games that you played with a bear, eg: memory, go fish etc. There was also a mini game in there that had frogs in it. My memory is vague.

Number three was a golf game. But it was in space with a little alien.

Number four was a game that worked similar to worms, but it was just little coloured tanks. Very basic graphics.

If anyone knows the name to any of these I will love you forever.

Also add your own forgotten games to try and work them out as well.

So there a are some games I played on PC in the 90's which I don't remember the name of.

Another one was a whole bunch of mini games that you played with a bear, eg: memory, go fish etc. There was also a mini game in there that had frogs in it. My memory is vague.

I recall that game, can't remember that name though

Number four was a game that worked similar to worms, but it was just little coloured tanks. Very basic graphics.

scorched earth, there is a good 3d remake of it.

Number 2 sounds like one I used to play in primary school, but I'm probably wrong.

The one im thinking of, you were in a kids room (and i think there were 2 or 3 of these, all in different locations) and you could interact with stuff around the room (jack in the box, the window, chest of drawers etc.), some stuff would just move/make noises, other things would allow you to play minigames (I think) like those mentioned in the OP.

Cannot for the life of me remember the name of it, I seem to remember that the main character thing in it was like a green elephant or something though, which is why I think I'm well off the mark.

But while we're here, anyone remember/know what I'm talking about?

Scorched Earth predates Worms by at least 4 years.

And the remake (which I think is huge fun, but gives a lot of people trouble for some reason) is available from http://www.scorched3d.co.uk/

I recall that game, can't remember that name though

Not quite the game I remember. But close enough. The tanks we taller and not as wide.

3. Fuzzy's World of Miniature Space Golf

Thank you!

Number 2 sounds like one I used to play in primary school, but I'm probably wrong.

The one im thinking of, you were in a kids room (and i think there were 2 or 3 of these, all in different locations) and you could interact with stuff around the room (jack in the box, the window, chest of drawers etc.), some stuff would just move/make noises, other things would allow you to play minigames (I think) like those mentioned in the OP.

Cannot for the life of me remember the name of it, I seem to remember that the main character thing in it was like a green elephant or something though, which is why I think I'm well off the mark.

But while we're here, anyone remember/know what I'm talking about?

No idea Nukey. Completely different to the game I'm talking about.

1. Sounds like KidPix. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Pix amazingly I believe it is still going.

Not the same game, but that looks pretty cool :)

Yeah sounds a little like Fine Artist but not what I would call a game.

Did it feature this goofy looking prick?

Posted Image

Mother of god, it's like I'm 6 again.

In my head, Creative Writer is still a better document editor then Microsoft office has ever been.

Can I add to this?

There is a game called 'Battle Tanks' or 'Astro Tanks' i just remembered from school.

You had tanks, and health, and got to choose like 5 types of 'weapon' to fire (as well as unlimited normal shots), and it was just like ontarget.exe or any other stationary tank game.....

ideas?

Whoop, stumbled upon a link from scorched earth.

POCKET TANKS!

http://www.blitwise.com/ptanks.html