Sign in to follow this  
zaskar

2013 Top 10 Gaming Latops

Hi guys, I have noticed that there hasn't been a lot of reviews on the current gaming laptops for a while. Beside Alienware and Razer what other laptops are in the running for a top 10 show down.

Can you please do a review?.

Suprised you have not typed "CES 2013 Gaming notebook/laptop"

CES 2013 just happened or is still happening, youtubers have thrown up reviews from their visit.

Linustechtips for one. If your asking the site to do a review, maybe email them writers directly instead of just posting here where it may be missed.

You know, it's an odd one, but every time we do a laptop roundup as a big feature, whether in Atomic or PCA, the issue tanks :)

You know, it's an odd one, but every time we do a laptop roundup as a big feature, whether in Atomic or PCA, the issue tanks :)

Netbook/Ultrabook/Notebook Laptops.,..Productivity and Portability as the main reasons for a roundup would be good, but Performance... I think we all know the response to that... Although its getting better.

Guessing it tanks because we all just laugh at its graphical performance,.? But from a Productivity and Portable aspect, many a good review can be made.

You can buy a HEFTY price tagged Gaming Laptop with a decent speed i7 and powerful mGPU, but who's going to pay an exorbitant amount of money for those... Not the usual laptop buyer.

Edited by drawesome

Actually, that's not the reason :)

Basically, laptops are a long-tail purchase. If you are in the market - and not all of our readers are - then you're curious. But chances are, you only buy a new laptop every few years. Gaming laptops even more so.

So there's just not enough reader interest to really justify doing them too often.