richard parker

Is it ok if I...

Hi, I'm from GlobalPR and we represent MSI Notebook in Australia

Can I post a link to a MSI Notebook Australia prize giveaway?

Also, what about the possibility of me posting as the official MSI Notebook rep for the Australia region? I believe Hooj had permission before. I will not try to advertise MSI products. I will just post as a regular person and provide tech support and answer questions about MSI Notebooks.

I can PM mods for proof if it's needed.

Hi Richard,

As has been said, Hawkeye (our esteemed leader here) has to okay this one, however you can also email him to discuss it here: dhollingworth@haymarketmedia.com.au if you wish.

He does tend to haunt this place regularly, so I'd be guessing you will see his amazing self sometime today.

We would LOVE it if you would come to play with us, because we need more "normal" people here. :D

And I will echo spyder and give you a bit wet kiss and a THANK YOU for asking first! :D

Edited by Chaos.Lady

Great thing.

Anyhoo, Richard, so long as you plainly say who you are in your sig, and refrain from simply advertising MSI gear, we have no issue with you posting on the forums :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Expect some backlash off some forum users though, some other rep posted an MSI notebook review not long ago and was flamed pretty hard for it :P

http://forums.atomicmpc.com.au/index.php?showtopic=52294

Yep I definitely saw that. O_O

Can I get Official MSI Notebook Rep title on the left? Or do I have to reach a certain post count :P

Edited by richard parker

A big wet kiss, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Depends on who it's from:

Hawkeye -> Yes!

Other Atomicans -> not so sure...

Can I get Official MSI Notebook Rep title on the left? Or do I have to reach a certain post count :P

The normal rank names are covered in the FAQ; it's a good idea to go ahead and read it, if you haven't already. You don't need to reach a certain post count, but the custom names are definitely something that only Gods can create for you, at their whim. Behave nicely and keep buttering up David Hollingworth and it will improve your chances greatly.

Edited by Zzozzach

Actually, wait one, Chaos.

Richard, can you fire me an email from your official MSI addy? Just noticed you've signed up under a Gmail account, so just want to make sure everything's cool :)