kzinti1

Atomic MPC-RIP

Robzy?

Go home, Master_Scythe. You're drunk.

FlUCk you man, i lov you sorrhy i said that, I've just been thoo out of it, I haaaaad tuh feel things. HEY LETS GET A KEBAB!

I will say, however, that I'm not planning to leave until there's an official death knell. For all that the place is a lot quieter now than it once was, those who do remain are still (mostly) the kind of people I prefer to hang out with.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

In an odd sort of way, it's been a lot more harmonious since the population dive.

+1 and +1.

I, too, am planning to hang around as long as the links continue to work. Heck, even if Master_Scythe is nominating Robzy for POTM....erm, let me think about that for a minute...

Yeah, I'll still be here. :D

I'm in the same boat, not sure if I'll resub again either. PCTA just doesn't have the 'oomph' for me (for want of an actual word). It is too general in nature and very vanilla. One of my many loves of Atomic was the focus on overclocking and getting more and more and more out of it, PCTA seems to gloss over it a bit. One frontal photo for a case review? Gooby pls

Guest xyzzy frobozz

I'm not going anywhere. And for that, I apologise.

spudmuffin, that was more a timing thing than anything else - those shots were very last minute. We're including internal shots for all case reviews from now on.

But yeah, I know it's not going to be for everyone.

I'm not sure if PCTA content lends itself to that kind of treatment. Would an Atomic subs only cover make a difference, though?

I'm not sure if PCTA content lends itself to that kind of treatment. Would an Atomic subs only cover make a difference, though?

That would toot my horn.

Some of my longest enduring wallpaper-on-work-PC have been scans of my sub-only covers.

If your question in the second part of this post means it could actually become a thing...Hell Yes!!!

We're already doing two covers for newstand and supermarkets - I'll check the costings and see what we can do.

Can you cover it with Glitter and have cutout lines on the inside of the cover to build a papercraft mech, while you're at it?

Oh I'd so get the mag if that happened