Flouncy

War Thunder

I am capped and cannot play. This saddens me immensely as the ponies look epic.

I am uncapped and cannot play. Can't play anything multiplayer these days with my net :-(

Not mine, but you can see what's going on here better than you can in my screenshots.

You are basically in a high speed jet running crew with 0 G-tolerance. So lots of blacking out.

As they are all 0 level craft, you can play higher tiers in your normal nations and not have to put up with them in your battles.

Edited by Opy

Wow. The roll rate and speed! I'm away for a week, sure hope they're still there when I get back!

Wow. The roll rate and speed! I'm away for a week, sure hope they're still there when I get back!

Wouldn't bet on it. I'm going to try and play now because that looks cool. Think i may have convinced Telstra to give me more allowance anyway.

Tried this game out today, I'm finding I can't really get into it.

I tried playing with my TrackIR but I feel so disadvantaged playing in cockpit view and the other views with TrackIR just don't feel right.

My entire time with the game, minus landing on two airfields, seemed to play out like this:

'Spawn'

Fly to combat zone

Get shot at by about 3 different planes that I can't see OR get shot down in about 2 seconds after being shot at.

Wait, repeat until all planes are used up

Quit game

Join another, repeat process.

Sometimes managing to get some shots off at other planes, about 5% of which actually hit.

I never really got into planes though, more of a helicopter person when it comes to aircraft.

Guess War Thunder just isn't really for me.

Gaijin is giving all players 1 days worth of premium account starting on Sunday, 7 April 2013 at 4:00:00 PM EST for us http://warthunder.com/en/news/116/current/

Ezkaton. Sorry to hear that dude.

May I suggest that you give it another go but just fly buy using the keyboard and mouse with 3rd person view so you can get used to the mechanics and also try out some solo missons too.

Tried this game out today, I'm finding I can't really get into it.

I tried playing with my TrackIR but I feel so disadvantaged playing in cockpit view and the other views with TrackIR just don't feel right.

My entire time with the game, minus landing on two airfields, seemed to play out like this:

'Spawn'

Fly to combat zone

Get shot at by about 3 different planes that I can't see OR get shot down in about 2 seconds after being shot at.

Wait, repeat until all planes are used up

Quit game

Join another, repeat process.

Sometimes managing to get some shots off at other planes, about 5% of which actually hit.

I never really got into planes though, more of a helicopter person when it comes to aircraft.

Guess War Thunder just isn't really for me.

Thats exactly what will always happn in arcade mode. Forever.

So play historical battless. Imo its the real game. Far biggr scale. More time to plan and execute stategy. Better battles. Much bigger and less congested d maps.

Arcade moxe is shit.

Ah that's good to know, my friend who I played with just told me to jump on arcade.

I'll check out historical, though my issues with TrackIR might remain, unless everyone is restricted to cockpit view. :(

Nah cockpit view is only enforced in full real. What trackIR issues? I use it and it's fine, may I be able to assist in some manner?

Oh, no hardware or software issues... just in-game using TrackIR out of the cockpit feels stupid, and if I stick to cockpit only I feel disadvantaged because everyone else is flying in third person or that fullscreen view.

Yeah it's a bit like that. Though one solution would be to get into full real where everyone has cockpit forced on.

I got 11 AB games in with the free premium day. Won 7 of them and earned just over 110K playing tier 4 max.

Premium is nice but I will not be spending any money on WT until it comes out of beta.

help i have downloaded and when i try to sign up and enter the code i get CAPTCHA error i have tried 20 times the code is correct help

help i have downloaded and when i try to sign up and enter the code i get CAPTCHA error i have tried 20 times the code is correct help

I bet a trillion billion dollars no one here can help. But we'd like to. Try again. Worth it.

Mouse mode takes SKILL dammit!

Sure it does.

If you're used to buttering your toast with your fingers.

Well this sucks

I suppose this is one of the downsides of having many things client side. Games like World of Warplanes don't have this issue (as far as I know) because so much is done server side, though this has the downside of laggy control responsiveness

Well this sucks

I suppose this is one of the downsides of having many things client side. Games like World of Warplanes don't have this issue (as far as I know) because so much is done server side, though this has the downside of laggy control responsiveness

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/top...cial-statement/

There have been other fake hacks for WT and this is another troll.

Well this sucks

http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/top...cial-statement/

There have been other fake hacks for WT and this is another troll.

That is good to hear :-)

WT is server side, same as WoT. So while it is possible to make stuff like a speedhack where on your screen you are porting around the place, on everyone else's screen you are exactly where the server says you are.

...Gotta love the US server... All 5 of those deaths were from rammers too btw...

Posted Image

Edited by Gamertech