Flouncy

War Thunder

Been playing about 14 hours yesterday and today, now that we can select nations in HB I'm chasing my first jet. Come on Meteor!

Got such a sweet airforce now, for all nations, best is UK, Germany and Russia, each is level 14, lvl 28 overall.

Decided to go for the Meteor because it carries loads of nice canon ammo, instead of a couple of hundred pitiful rounds like other jets, you get your first at lvl 17 and can field up to four in your active service planes. And they're shiny and beautiful. And I like the UK planes best of all anyway, so it's a cool tree to follow, been ripping the shit up with Beaus, Typhoons (got em all) and the mighty, incredible, unbelievable Tempest. Best prop plane in the game by miles IMO.

Need some WT usernames to add to my friends list already...

Mines the same as on here

Quickly now, do what you do best in the WoT thread ;-) Edited by nobody813

Super huge amazing terribadly unplayable lag on both WT and WoT tonight. Pingplotter says my problems begin on the Melbourne Sydney leg and only get worse.

Sigh.

Super huge amazing terribadly unplayable lag on both WT and WoT tonight. Pingplotter says my problems begin on the Melbourne Sydney leg and only get worse.

Sigh.

Good thing I forgot I wanted to play this tonight

A lot of people have said that last night apparently, but my game was dead smooth all night, and together with the facetracknoir I just finished setting up I rolled a hell of a lot of enemy teams that night.

Sad when you top both teams in a German reserve plane while going against Yak 7B's and Beaufighters :P

The first 4 kills was with my IL-2M, only one of those was with the guns...the other 3 were from people sitting directly behind me... Guess where my gunner is pointing... That plane ended up with everything but the engine and tail black so I couldn't move at all, the plane just kept going in a straight line forever and I had to bail out... And yes the rest of the kills were from the Yak 9T, I managed to finish that battle without a scratch on it. Kept dodging all the rammers, getting on their tail and triple-tapping them with the 37mm :P

In other news, today I had some retard in his I-15 try and ram me 3 times, the first 2 times he tried it was head on and I managed to dodge it, the third time was from directly above while I was taking on a Beaufort who for some reason was flying in circles 50 meters off the ground...

After he finally managed to hit me, he went off at me for being a rammer. I responded with how many times he had continually tried to deliberately ram me and failed, the fact that he has 4 deaths without a single kill and that he should uninstall.

After that, he was silent until 12 minutes later into the battle (he had all of his 4 deaths within 5 minutes of the battle starting...Never seen that before...) he replies "No you should"... Seriously? It took him 12 minutes to come up with that 'genius' comeback?

Goes to show the IQ of your average rammer isn't really that high...

Goes to show the IQ of your average rammer isn't really that high...

Maybe it's my age showing but, I dare say that the average IQ of your average gamer doesn't seem that high to me anymore.

People who ram have no skill.

I had this retard team mate ram me from below and behind and blamed me for ramming him! Total arsehat.

Edited by mohawk

I don't boost much but this was an absolute corker of game.

At one stage my little F2A-3 Buffalo was out of ammo and being engaged by a BF109 and a DO-217. I called for back up but got none. I was able to not only dodge them and made them run out of ammo I also had AAA to contend with. I made it back to base to re-arm and came back to win the game.

I was really pumped by this historical battle which, I am playing more of.

Posted Image

Posted Image

please help every time i try to sign up i get a CAPTCHA error

if i purchase a pack will this fix the problem?

please i want to play

please help every time i try to sign up i get a CAPTCHA error

if i purchase a pack will this fix the problem?

please i want to play

Ask on their forums not here, or contact their customer service.

What caught my eye in this video occurs

. Could it be the Flouncy? :-P Edited by nobody813

I remember that round, was strafing a B17 on the enemy runway in my precious D13. Dumbarse move...

Flouncy has entered the Jet Age.

I has a Meteor.

LOL. Well done.

I haven't been playing that much lately. Been back on the tanks.

After weeks of grinding Rurh in HB, and being eaten by German 190's 99% of the time...

Jets baby, jets.

Half the Jerries rage quit as soon as they see jets. Win. They bitch about it being unbalanced. Suck it down.

And, flying high tier jets is a totally better game. Your pilot buddies are all nice, there's what I like to call jetraderie. When there's a game with several jets it's just beautiful. Swooping. Killing. Fucking around. Impervious.

One fucking thousand km/h at sea level, pull back, count to 10 and you're doing 600 kmh and zooming through 15,000 ft. Unless you really fuck up you can speed out of trouble every time.

So, I'm packing some pretty sexy heat...

Air Flouncy - active UK air fleet:

D520 (lvl6)

Spitfire Mk IX (10)

Spitfire Mk XVI (11)

Typhoon Mk1b/L (13)

Tempest Mk V (14)

Meteor F.3 (17)

Sea Meteor F.3 (17)

Meteor F.4 LW (18)

Meteor F.4 SW (19)

The two F4's are fucken wonders. They roll and turn like a Spitfire, accelerate like a top fuel dragster and climb like a fucken Patriot missile. And all Meteors have 4 x 20mm canons/ 780 rounds. The F.3's are a little sluggish in manoevreing and don't hold their speed as well as the F.4. But they still scare Jerry, and the Sea Meteor has a shiny shiny unpainted finish, which is the main thing.

It's sooo unfair!

So smooth and lovely to fly, they don't jump around and putting your gun on targets is heaps easier. So whooshy.

Logged in this morning to find I have 60 days free premium. Some other players got that and/or 1700 free gold. Others got nothing.

All a bit of a mystery...

Worth logging in to check!