Flouncy

War Thunder

I play this game and pump tanks, better than WOT

Edited by filqwer

I play this game and pump tanks, better than WOT

I conur!

1.59 patch is out. This one brings Anti tank guided missles to the game. Oh nice!

I think I went Spanish in Naval Action.

For WT, I may have quit all together now. Time will tell. It has some fantastic features but some mechanics don't make sense to me and after some months of almost pure WT I realised I prefer the simple arcade style game play of WoT. Armoured Warfare I like even more, but if you don't like WoT then you'll only like AW for the PVE option and I doubt you'll like that anyway.

Currently jobless and not looking yet. You'd think I'd have time to play everything. Unfortunately I tend to get myself into games that take a long time to play. Flight sim, space trader, scotch, it all takes time. Add to that my new addiction to Star Wars Commander on the tablet making getting out of bed in the afternoon a slow process, my chances of trying out WT again in the near future are pretty darn slim.

I think I went Spanish in Naval Action.

.....like AW for the PVE option and I doubt you'll like that anyway.

I'm waiting for Naval Action to come out of early access before I get it as I am sick of being shafted by early access games.

I do play AW here and there and don't mind it but only at small doses.

Well WT is now ramping up their sea battles game mode and will soon be in CBT. They are only starting out with small ships to start with and may get into large warships latter.

Edited by mohawk