Sign in to follow this  
peter_4059

Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe

Decided to purchase the Crysis 3 Digital Deluxe tonight - not impressed with the transaction so far. It has provided a key for Crysis 2 maximum edition however after redeeming this code there is nothing new over what was already installed (had previously purchased Crysis 2) - ie the extras that were meant to come with the max edition have not materialised. Also no sign of the key for Crysis 1 that was meant to be part of the package.

Bring back the good old days when you got a disc!

These sorts of deals aren't worth the price if you already own the other games.

All I wanted was a digital copy of crysis 1 as my DVD is getting old, so I got the hunter edition.

the unlockables are a load of shit, once you play for a few days you get them anyway.

There was meant to be extra maps and new weapons for C2 however they didn't seem to load - am I meant to uninstall and start from scratch?

There was meant to be extra maps and new weapons for C2 however they didn't seem to load - am I meant to uninstall and start from scratch?

I think with origin you sometimmes have to go into the game and then go to and extras menu for some games. ie ME3 with dlc and extras they dont install automatically but only when I go to an extra content menu in game or through the origin page, you can view detail about your game and additional dlc.

I am at work so cant do a screen shot sorry.

Tye

I think with origin you sometimmes have to go into the game and then go to and extras menu for some games. ie ME3 with dlc and extras they dont install automatically but only when I go to an extra content menu in game or through the origin page, you can view detail about your game and additional dlc.

I am at work so cant do a screen shot sorry.

Tye

Gave that a try but no luck. I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to uninstall both the original Crysis 2 and the Maximum Edition and reinstall just the Maximum edition.

Crysis 1 appeared yesterday with the Crysis 3 launch date however the extras for Crysis 2 still haven't appeared - anyone else purchased this package or any advice on how to get the C2 Maximum Edition to load properly?

Uninstalled Crysis 2 and I'm now reinstalling the Max Edition so will see if this works. Also downloaded the extra content for Crysis 3 (soundtrack) and somehow it's decided to uninstall Crysis 3! Not happy - have to wait 6 hours to see if it is going to work now. It will be interesting to see if it remembers the game progress.

Can't believe how poor the customer experience with Origin/EA has been and their download speed is also ridiculous (<1mbps).

DLC will appear for games when you right click them and select "Show Game Details".

If you owned a standard copy of Crysis 2, you do unfortunately need to remove it and install the maximum edition.

Fair enough but I can't believe it uninstalled C3. Congrats on the new addition to your family btw.

Edited by peter_4059