Flouncy

Atomic F1 GP1 Season 7

Nice, ET. Did you make that one yourself? - You should make a guide, I'd love to post it up on the site...

Modz - Ha! I was going to ask you if you were going to make one for S7 thank you.

Mark - PM me your address dude, will want to send it on it's way.

That image was put together by Ka-b00m 2011. I think I found it on RD last October. It sure helps.

Nice, ET. Did you make that one yourself? - You should make a guide, I'd love to post it up on the site...

Modz - Ha! I was going to ask you if you were going to make one for S7 thank you.

Mark - PM me your address dude, will want to send it on it's way.

That image was put together by Ka-b00m 2011. I think I found it on RD last October. It sure helps.

Ahh ok, coolio nice find. Wish I had it earlier, for some reason the cockpit mod I use for mine is a little different for only the Lotus, a bit too low.

Revised calendar, thoughts please:

Mark I put Melb start at 7:30 even tho it's a Monday cos it's easter, lemme know if you'd like that moved to 8:30.

Australia - Monday Apr 1 7:30

Malaysia - Sunday Apr 7 7:30

China - Monday Apr 15 8:30

Bahrain - Sunday Apr 21 7:30

Spain - Sunday Apr 28 7:30

Monaco - Sunday May 5 7:30

Canada - Sunday May 12 7:30

Great Britain - Sunday May 19 7:30

Germany - Sunday May 26 7:30

Hungary - Sunday Jun 2 7:30

Belgium - Sunday Jun 9 7:30

Italy - Sunday Jun 16 7:30

Singapore - Sunday Jun 23 7:30

Korea - Sunday Jun 30 7:30

Japan - Sunday Jul 7 7:30

India - Sunday Jul 14 7:30

Abu Dhabi - Sunday Aug 4 7:30

USA - Sunday Aug 11 7:30

Brazil - Sunday Aug 18 7:30

Those dates look acceptable to me. I think this should work.

And run say a %100 race distance sometime in March?

Mark I put Melb start at 7:30 even tho it's a Monday cos it's easter, lemme know if you'd like that moved to 8:30.

Should be ok as is.

Also here is a 1080P season 7 intro fresh off the render mill. This will be for both GP1 & 2. Extre browny points for the person who can guess which car/eng the new sounds from. It's a mix of 2 cars on track but they are both from the same garage.

Where's the download link? :-P

atm the best way to get it is via a youtube downloader app for firefox or your other browser of choice. unless you wish for me to upload it to mediafire etc closer to the seasons start.

Those new dates look good. should makes things easier for me as i wont be working at the same job in April. And a 100% Catatomic in march sounds good.

Edited by Modz

Also here is a 1080P season 7 intro fresh off the render mill. This will be for both GP1 & 2. Extre browny points for the person who can guess which car/eng the new sounds from. It's a mix of 2 cars on track but they are both from the same garage.

Where's the download link? :-P

atm the best way to get it is via a youtube downloader app for firefox or your other browser of choice. unless you wish for me to upload it to mediafire etc closer to the seasons start.

Those new dates look good. should makes things easier for me as i wont be working at the same job in April. And a 100% in march sounds good.

Thought so. I'll grab it if I'm racing and just happen to record my abysmal driving haha

Those new dates look good. should makes things easier for me as i wont be working at the same job in April. And a 100% Catatomic in march sounds good.

Cool, and 'Catatomic' ! brilliant.

Nice Lambo. Me and Ghost, eh, what a team. Both equal # 1 drivers in the team. Though I was, like, driver 1.00000001.

So I guess Sunday March 10th is the best for Catatomic...? Cos the following weekends are Melb and Malay GPs, then our AF1 season starts.

I personally can't make that date, but you boys go ahead without me, all good. Lemme know if that day looks good and we'll make it solid.

GFI 4EVA!

Does it have to be on a Sunday?

Nup not at all. Just that's the best day we know from experience is best for most.

Nup not at all. Just that's the best day we know from experience is best for most.

Perhaps do Saturday to get you in? See what other think.

Weekdays are ok with me just need to start from 8:30pm onwards.

Perhaps do Saturday to get you in? See what other think.

Weekdays are ok with me just need to start from 8:30pm onwards.

I can't do Sat 9th or Sun 10th. or Fri 8th sorry. But seriously don't worry about me.

Hah, interested to know what the outcome of that was? Was it just a netcode glitch or did a couple of you lose wings/control?

Hey guys, I was racing with Slizzer last night and he wants to join GP1 under Redbull. He wasn't able to add a reply? Maybe his account needs activating?

I heard Catatomic needed a dedicated intro for people videos, and it had to feature Cat-alunya some how.

But seriously don't worry about me.

You always worry me Flouncy ;)

While my Brazil video is rendering, check out this screen shot from Lap one...

Lol, group hug

I heard Catatomic needed a dedicated intro for people videos, and it had to feature Cat-alunya some how.

:O I think I just saw my new team mate flash by, sporting this years car upgrades too

Nice one Modz! :)

Hey guys, I was racing with Slizzer last night and he wants to join GP1 under Redbull. He wasn't able to add a reply? Maybe his account needs activating?

Coolio, Ben, put in a reserve slot for 'Slizzer'. Not sure about the account thing, but we'll get him squared away.

Slizzer added to Red Bull.

What's he like, sili? Speed and track experience-wise? Has a good net connection?

Also - mark has yet to choose a team. Like, whenever, dude.

And - need a bit of help. I'm setting up some sim cockpits for an upcoming event, they'll have G27s and run F1 2012 on PC.

I need please a good config to use, so they're accurate and people stepping up for just a quick go straight away feel at home with the wheel and the car control.

Need to know what to use for profiler as well as in-game, inc FF. Thanks!

I'll give you my wheel settings on the weekend. Not sure if it's the most noob friendly but it's 1:1 to the wheel on the screen with 250 degrees rotation.

Logitech Profile

9000 Wheel rotation.

Environmental effects – 200%

Feedback strength – 150%

Wheel weight – 150%

Centre Spring - 150%

In Game

Steering deadzone – 50%

Steering Saturation – 75%

Steering Linearity – 0%

Throttle deadzone – 50%

Throttle saturation - 0%