sora3

AtomicF1 GP2 Season 3

Watching the race with the lap timing on f1.com is a world of difference (when i can get it to work), you see so much more and can follow more than just what is happening according the TV director in that country. Have yet to bite the bullet to buy the tablet app, but didn't have a tablet till recently. so may go down that path this year. believe you actually see the track map and car positions ??

Also allows you to follow the race during the ad breaks as an added bonus.

Check it out, its the tits

Edit: oooo, I just saw they have included tyre data this year. FUCKING AYE. That was the one thing missing last year. In.

Really does look worth the $35.99 for it!!! like sitting on the Pit Wall. cheers.

Can you actually see any vision of the cars, or is it all graphics?

Might have to pick it up just for the hell of it. What's money there for ay... plus it's definite that I will get at least 20 uses out of it. :p

No actual footage, all just graphics. But its compelling to watch Webber's little dot get closer to Alonso's little dot. Mesmerising almost.

I did notice occasional glitches with the car positioning, where in the middle of a straight the cars would all bunch up and then fast forward back out to the right gaps. But the timing data was spot on and the little commentary often caught things about the race before the TV commentators picked it up.

G

AHEM! I'm just gonna leave this here.

Posted Image

(walk's away while murmuring to himself): Bloody FIA there all like "we have the power, we know what's going on we're so great" , they couldn't teach a monkey to eat bananas!

AHEM! I'm just gonna leave this here.

Posted Image

(walk's away while murmuring to himself): Bloody FIA there all like "we have the power, we know what's going on we're so great" , they couldn't teach a monkey to eat bananas!

lol

SOJ none of that no more, you're with Ferrari and everyone know that FIA really stands for Ferrari International Assistance.

Greg, not hard to get the commentary right, the new DC on Sky is a tool, even getting team mates mixed up from time to time.

Yeah, I still haven't heard from Wingnut, sent him a PM yesterday and no reply yet. So not even sure if he wants to come back and race, hopefully he does.

Maybe he's taken off overseas for the 'winter break' and will be back in time for testing...

So in the meantime looks like Jase and I are forming Team Toro.

How will I cope with having to be the number 2 driver...Not used to that... :p

Edited by millen

@grey, his post seemed to indicate Mclaren but given what's said, I'll move him.

@ millen, I was used to no. 2 a lot during the last few races of my season... :P

No probs, must have missed this one :)

G

Ousted McLaren driver Toggsie will join a part time SonofJorel with Ferrari next season. Despite team McLaren's best efforts and apologies for his premature sacking, they have been found unsuccessful in retaining any of their current drivers and now stand to take whoever is left available. When asked if following Soj was the only reason to leave the Woking HQ he replied " Soj is an immensely important factor to my developing career though not the sole purpose for my defection". " I know that Ploddy really wants to drive for Ferrari and whilst I'm here, he can't have it!" " I will enjoy my future victories over Ploddy knowing that. Plus that GEN-U-INE Italian leather will suit me just fine".

------------

AJonGP2 update:

Rumours began to surface in GP2 circles today that former McLaren driver milky is considering a return to the series for season 3. Our sources weren't able to confirm which team(s) had approached the former race winner, but the driver himself was said to be thinking about offers from a number of teams and categories, including outside F1.

A minute with zdievo:

You haven't yet signed a new deal for the upcoming 3rd season of GP2, but we have heard that Williams want to re-sign with you to again team up with rogue, and Ron Dennis himself was seen talking to you at Daytona, are you any closer to signing a new deal?

zdievo: Well actually I have just signed a new deal, just don't let my management know about it, as they are not aware of my talks behind their backs with my team.

So you signed a deal with a team outside of your management? Who have you signed with?

z: Yeah, the management was playing games with the media and with my name, and charging me way too much for it all, so I figured I would do a deal without them. Have a real one on one conversation without the politics and without the BS that is surrounded between seasons.

So have you signed with McLaren after Ron spoke to you?

z: Happy to confirm that I had indeed spoke to Ron, but we were just two Nascar fans at the same place at the same time but some business of course did eventually come up. Interestingly enough he told me that he felt Martin Whitmarsh had lost control of his drivers since his reign of the the team. Even telling me that he would be more than happy to pay another team to get rid of SOJ! He hated the playboy life style that was SOJ, the domination of the championship was one thing, but his antics was not what Ron wanted for the team. And he was even dragging his team mate down with him. Just not McLaren.

Is your new deal with McLaren?

z: We did actually discuss the idea of me driving for McLaren. However I told him that I would have to have a real chat to Sir Frank out of respect before I considered any other teams.

Williams is you team of choice then?

z: After my fun in the sun at Daytona I had a meeting with Sir Frank, it was a very good chat, a lot was talked about and a lot was sorted out.

before I was able to probe further, zdievo's management come charging in taking him out of the room

-------------------------

So unfortunately we are not able to confirm who zdievo has indeed signed with for the new season. And seems that only himself and one other person knows, but is it very hard believe that Ron would dive that deep into the business of the McLaren F1 team with signing a new driver behind Martin's back.

Interestingly zdievo again went to his twitter account with an interesting series of tweets, but does it mean anything?

Posted Image

FREDDIE JORDON BLOG UPDATE:

In light of the recent Ron Dennis outburst I decided to confront my personal friend SOJ and asked for his thoughts.

"It's true things sometimes got out of control at Mclaren mainly down to Toggs, but we did have a great time and in our defense we were fairly new to the environment, so it was all a bit over whelming. We are definitely taking our Ferrari responsibility's more seriously. The environment at Ferrari is a bit more laid back and the team are very welcoming."

We asked to speak to Toggs but we were told "errrrr he's in the back"

SOJ continued:

"If my mate zdievo decides Mclaren is the best place for him I wish him all the best, but turning his back on Rougee boy will cause some interesting moments on track in the coming season. I can't wait"

With this new "Professional approach" we spend and hour with the Ferrari boys.

Posted Image

The big Toggster outside his new trailer

Posted Image

SOJ deciding what to get off the McDonalds Menu list

Posted Image

Enough room for everyone!

Posted Image

Practicing for the future

Stay tuned for more silly season updates!

EJ

Edited by sonofjorel88

Haha love it!!!

Hold out Evo. Keep the madness going. Nearly everyone else has folded and shown all their cards. Gotta keep some entertainment for later....

In light of the recent Ron Dennis outburst I decided to confront my personal friend SOJ and asked for his thoughts.

"It's true things sometimes got out of control at Mclaren mainly down to Toggs."

Toggs, how do you feel about that? Your OWN team mate has thrown you under the bus?!? Caring only for his own reputation in the media and team owners alike.

Typical of the in-fighting culture at Ferrari. I just hope they don't get corrupted too soon.

Stay true to yourself, Togs.

Edited by Ploddy

Posted Image

Practicing for the future

Stay tuned for more silly season updates!

EJ

Good to see your still trying to pull the head off it!

"It's true things sometimes got out of control at Mclaren mainly down to Toggs."

Toggs, how do you feel about that? Your OWN team mate has thrown you under the bus?!? Caring only for his own reputation in the media and team owners alike.

CIAO , PIZZA, LA LASAGNE, PASTA eh FERRARI - Sorry had to yell over the entertainment in the background. It's crazy out there. I've picked up a bit of the lingo and it's really starting to help. Bitches + PERONI beer mate.. I'm all happy

Typical of the in-fighting culture at Ferrari. I just hope they don't get corrupted too soon.

Stay true to yourself, Togs.

Buon giorno

Amo questo nuovo modo di vivere. Anche più libertà e così molta più passione. Ho avuto solo un criteri stretti nel mio contratto e ciò era" muoversi sopra, SOJ è più veloce di lei" non ho problemi con ciò. Le donne sono qui sensazionale nonostante a volte un po' peloso. Lei manca fuori. Dalla maniera,PLODDY è come i suoi sforzi di unirsi al suo SORA di anima gemella che va?

Ciao La Mamma Bangers...

radio chatter for the new season is going to be interesting at the Ferrari team, Toggs is picking up the language VERY quickly, does Vent translate as well as google translate do and immediate?

lol indeed! *bravo*