sora3

AtomicF1 GP2 Season 3

Toggs Grazie Lei è un uomo molto bello. Noi distruggere queste persone non di lingua italiana. Bello vedere che stiamo raccogliendo la lingua così bene, mangiare un cazzo

Pizza, spaghetti!

Forza Ferrari

Edited by sonofjorel88

Oi guvnor, that bleedin' SOJ is crackers ol mate, if he reckons he can take the piss tellin' porkies like that then he's in barney. All piss and wind if ya know wot I mean. Blimey, I'm just the bloke to give 'im a good bollocking. Probly just another pickled pansy, so I won't muck about gettin' all paddy.

LOL.. It took me more damn time to write that then it did for bloody google to allow you all to read it.....

Oi guvnor, that bleedin' SOJ is crackers ol mate, if he reckons he can take the piss tellin' porkies like that then he's in barney. All piss and wind if ya know wot I mean. Blimey, I'm just the bloke to give 'im a good bollocking. Probly just another pickled pansy, so I won't muck about gettin' all paddy.

Wow...WTF...No idea what you are saying here????? No google translation either...

LIST OF SOJ Italian remark translations..

Thanks You it is a very attractive man. We destroy these people not of Italian tongue. Attractive to see than we are collecting the tongue so well, to eat a shit

Thanks You're a very nice man. We destroy these people do not speak Italian. Nice to see that we are picking up the language so well, eat a dick

because she is a very nice man. we destroy these people do not speak Italian. good to see that we are picking up the language so well, eat a dick

Thanks you are a man very nice. We destroy these people not of italian language. Nice to see that we are collecting the language so well, eat a dick

Thanks. I am awesome. I am the greatest. I am THE Soj... Thanks. I am am awesome. I am the greatest. I am THE Soj...

Translation:

Good day to you sir, that dastardly SOJ is crazy, my friend. If he believes he can insult people by telling lies like that then he's in trouble. All talk with no substance if you understand me. Goodness, I think I am the correct person to give him a bit of a thrashing. Probably just another drunk effeminate or homosexual male, so I wont bother getting into a fit of temper.

It's how us Brits at Lotus talk ;)

Edited by Ploddy

Well that's nice.

BTW Eyefinity rocks my world. Cockpit view all the way and Dirt 3 just feels amazing!!!

Gonna put that new Ferrari Modz found into the game later and Plods do you have a link to your cockpit view file?

Yeah mate ill send u the file. Its not big. Send me ur email addy to ploddy101@gmail.com

Also, whilst i struggle to use trackir for f1, in rally its teh bomb. Going sideways, you can still look to corners and spot apexes. Gold.

Yeah mate ill send u the file. Its not big. Send me ur email addy to ploddy101@gmail.com

Also, whilst i struggle to use trackir for f1, in rally its teh bomb. Going sideways, you can still look to corners and spot apexes. Gold.

I can imagine that would be epic with DiRT. I also had a multi-monitor setup today, though I ended up not doing it. Housemate offered me his 22" TV, but there's really not enough space on my desk. Plus having a bezel in the centre if your view is no good for gaming ;-)

AJonGP2 update

Early pre-season testing took an interesting turn yesterday as some of the teams took the opportunity to run some laps at Albert Park.

Williams driver rogue eclipse, sporting the controversial '94 Senna livery, found himself lonely in the retro styled Williams garage...

Much to our surprise, this reporter was able to snaffle this interesting footage from GP2 Motorsport:

And here's some early on track action

No-one from either Williams or McLaren were available to discuss the zdievo test session, both camps remaining tight lipped about driver contract negotiations. What is interesting is the size of the gain evo was able to show compared to his pace at the Melbourne GP in season 2 - some 6 seconds faster in qualifying. More news as it develops.

-----------------------

For the Melbournians amongst you who remember the Franco Cozo furniture ads, I always thought at the beginning he said something in Italian like "Mi gallo, mi gallo, mi gallo". Thanks to Togs new found proficiency with the language I thought I'd translate it - I'm still recovering from the fit of laughter. For those who don't, youtube is your friend.

G

Much to our surprise, this reporter was able to snaffle this interesting footage from GP2 Motorsport:

McLaren need to double check Zdeivo's gearbox, doesn't sound right :-P

EDIT: I reckon if all goes well, I'll jump on F1 tonight and see how bad I am with the controller. Will also do my usual of trying all available cars, to see which ones sound good :-P

Edited by nobody813

McLaren need to double check Zdeivo's gearbox, doesn't sound right :-P

EDIT: I reckon if all goes well, I'll jump on F1 tonight and see how bad I am with the controller. Will also do my usual of trying all available cars, to see which ones sound good :-P

zdievo have expressed great dismay as this supposedly lock out of all recording devices at the recent testing in Melbourne, he was NOT happy.

Considering the media have now seen footage, there can be no denial of the test with McLaren taking place, however zdievo had stressed that this is simply a test, an opportunity too hard to pass up when Sir Frank and Martin agreed to the swap as long as rogue was able to do some testing in the Williams, indeed helped by the fact that Williams release Sam Michael early to observe at McLaren. Interestingly the FIA jumped in at the last minute to give SOJ his first few laps in the Ferrari (no favouritism there we're sure).

zdievo was however was very happy to be 6 seconds a lap in Quali and 4 seconds a lap in race faster than he was in Williams, but also noting that there had been a great deal of development with the cars throughout the previous season and winter period, as well as his own self confidence inside the car. But couldn't help but think how much of that time was in the McLaren. but was shocked to hear the play back on his gearing, but believe it was just a dodgy recording and not all down to the poor gear set up my the guys in the garage.

zdievo still has yet to confirm if he had indeed signed with before he was choppered away. However we cannot see why McLaren would allow zdievo a test in their car if he had not signed with them.

---------

lol, DO IT nobody! lots of teams to test for.

Also bloody hell pete you're getting quick. You have surpassed me by quite a bit, and that's when I was using the steering wheel too ;-)

Decide for yourself how to spell this in Italian, I am most definitely agreeing with Greg for this one!

Wait till around 22 seconds in.

Thanks to nobody (in particular) but just hope that everyone else hasn't improved too much. :P and i need to manage to keep it on the track the whole race too. bring on the new season.

SOJ Press Release

"After today's test we have found that the new Ferrari F138 is suffering from teething trouble, and was unable to run at all once it was connected online to Maranello. The Williams and (COUGH) Mclaren team were very patient in trying to help us, but ultimately we had to revert to last years car. I was very happy with the run we had today and even the old car was very fast out the box. The extra vision I now have at Ferrari is immense.

After seeing today's testing results, it is clear that we will be looking to push the teams around us, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on the GP2 grid good luck for the coming season and let them know that even though we are in competition the door here at Ferrari is always open if they ever feel we could be of any help.

I will be pushing for the title as hard as I can this year, even with the fact that races will be missed. It's a title that I'm proud to hold. We have a goal of being constructor champions this season also but I know the fight this year with the teams so even will be magic.

I was a bit shocked to find

tune is still being pumped out in the garage, but I suppose I'll get used to it.

mi gallo"

EDIT: oh yeah Pessi where are you? Sunning yourself or something. I heard your off to Mclaren with Zdievo!

Edited by sonofjorel88

Had a quick go with F1 2012, and managed to do okay with the controller. Still not as fast as a steering wheel, but good enough for me

Off-topic, played a bit of DiRT 3 this evening, and had an absolute ball. Even came across this complete stranger with an epic car ;-)

Would very much like to play this game with you guys at some stage, even though I'm pretty shit at it. I'd hate to think how fast SOJ would be against me

Edited by nobody813

Had a quick go with F1 2012, and managed to do okay with the controller. Still not as fast as a steering wheel, but good enough for me

Off-topic, played a bit of DiRT 3 this evening, and had an absolute ball. Even came across this complete stranger with an epic car ;-)

Would very much like to play this game with you guys at some stage, even though I'm pretty shit at it. I'd hate to think how fast SOJ would be against me

AHEM (Points to the screen shot above) AHEM, I'm going to go and sit over here now. :)

AHEM (Points to the screen shot above) AHEM, I'm going to go and sit over here now. :)

Now why would you go do a silly thing like that? :-P

@son - the wcc looks like it will be a hot ticket this year. Team Torro are definitely gunning for top constructor honours.

@nobody - would love to have a run in dirt3 with you mate. I will be on at some stage during the week for sure. Anyone up for locking in a day/time for some hot and dirty action?... ...what?...

LOL

In all seriousness, would very much like to organise an evening in DiRT 3 soon. It would be nice to race against you guys in a slightly less competitive manner

Also about time I updated my signature ;-)

Edited by nobody813

Sign me up for Dirt3.... with two considerations:

1) It's not 11:30pm

2) I can get Windows Live to play nice

No seriously, it takes a goodly amount of time for Dirt3 to connect to the Windows Live Servers, and 80% of the time it just times-out. Anyone else have this problem?

I'm keen for some dirt3 as long as it's not a school night. I seem to remember having a go at it with some of you guys last off-season too...

G

Just checking but is the GP2 series going to follow the same calendar as GP1?

Also don't forget this Sunday

"GP1/GP2" Special 100% distance event.

The Catatomic 100!

Everyone welcome.

Edited by Lambo

I think so Lambo, I'll have a talk with the FIA and see if that's set...

Count me in for Dirt3, I vote for saturday night, leaving sunday night free for all those who want to do the 100%.