sora3

AtomicF1 GP2 Season 3

Sign me up for Dirt3.... with two considerations:

1) It's not 11:30pm

2) I can get Windows Live to play nice

No seriously, it takes a goodly amount of time for Dirt3 to connect to the Windows Live Servers, and 80% of the time it just times-out. Anyone else have this problem?

1) Definitely won't be then again :-P

2) Try installing GFWL from scratch. That fixed a few issues I had, though not all unfortunately

Hey guys, I have been down in Melbourne doing some training for work, so I hadn't been able to get the Abu Dhabi Race Report up, until now!

Go and check it out, also make sure to check out the super-awesome-cool photo gallery I put together too, if you haven't already.

Also, I forgot how busy I am this week, so some Dirt3 this Saturday night is no good for me, I have a wedding to get drunk at. Friday night is no good either, staying at my parents to lessen the drive to said wedding on Saturday.

I will be on tomorrow night for a bit, and Thursday night might be OK as well.

Edited by millen

huh, weird, so it did. Didn't even visit last seasons page... ohwell. Cheers Lambo.

Edited by millen

Wow great write ups and race reports in GP2! Love your work guys.

Awesome write up Greg, as always.

And Millen, do you get all the screen shots after you finish the race and spectate? it's awesome.

going to try and see if i can make one of my steering wheel buttons to take screen shots in steam for next season during the race, specially the starts. *fingers crossed* it works.

Yeah mate, after the bollard destroyed my car, I spectated and got the shots. Was fun to watch.

Good work Gman and Millen, great read and the pictures are a great compliment to it. I was thinking of doing almost the same as the pictures for GP1, if they had a spare spot I was going to spectate the race with FRAPS recording. See how it goes I guess.

Thanks fellas, sorry for the delay on the last two. Almost there!

Who's left to sign up for season 3 now? PP, evo and Wingnut picking teams will give us 13. Anyone know anyone else who might be interested? How's the controller coming along Nobes? *cough*14*cough*

G

Edited by grey g

You would sacrifice your precious time to do that Ghost... doesn't seem your style? What's your angle?? :p

Would be great if they let you save actual replays for playback later... but then again, they have stupid replay cameras half the time on their single player replays, so you'd probably miss most of the good action anyway...

You would sacrifice your precious time to do that Ghost... doesn't seem your style? What's your angle?? :p

No angle, I'm all for the championship, just over driving for the time being. I wouldn't mind watching the action take place and getting a replay of it at the same time. GP1 might be full up though so I will just have to wait and see.

Alright guys,

The FIA has agreed to the following GP schedule. Make your dues with family/friends/significant others now. :P

Australia - Sunday Apr 1

Malaysia - Sunday Apr 7

China - Sunday Apr 15

Bahrain - Sunday Apr 21

Spain - Sunday Apr 28

Monaco - Sunday May 5

Canada - Sunday May 12

Valencia - Sunday May 19

Great Britain - Sunday May 26

Germany - Sunday Jun 2

Hungary - Sunday Jun 9

Belgium - Sunday Jun 16

Italy - Sunday Jun 23

Singapore - Sunday Jun 30

Japan - Sunday Jul 14

Korea - Sunday Jul 7

India - Sunday Aug 4

Abu Dhabi - Sunday Aug 11

USA - Sunday Aug 18

Brazil - Sunday Aug 25

Also, time hasn't changed from last season which is 8:30pm AEST.

No angle, I'm all for the championship, just over driving for the time being. I wouldn't mind watching the action take place and getting a replay of it at the same time. GP1 might be full up though so I will just have to wait and see.

haha, no worries mate, I was only having a dig.

If you can't fit in on the F1 race, jump in with us for sure. I think Lambo recorded our Korea race last season, seemed to work fine, until an F1 2012 grid error put him on pole, haha. Not sure if he uploaded the video or not though...

Edited by millen

Aaarrrrr man. I'm gonna miss Monaco, Canada , Great Britain.

No fuck this Ferrari demand all races in May are pushed to the end of the season.

And seeing that my relationship with the FIA is so good I can see this happening.

20 Days off work !!!!!!!!!!! (Oh FML in a teenage girl styleee)

Dirt3 any time fellas and oh I suck royal buttocks at that game

Edited by sonofjorel88

No fuck this Ferrari demand all races in May are pushed to the end of the season.

Welcome to the Ferrari Family Soj (and Toggsie) :)

Ok, got my Dirt3 working again,

How much does the G27 suck over a control pad in this game. Kept loosing feedback for split seconds with the wheel, plus the time it takes to quickly change direction with a wheel over a pad is too much....

Anyway, turns out I suck, but hopeful to make Saturday anyway!

(GFWLid = aawombat)

SOJ and Toggs:

When are the Ferrari boys installing one of these for you guys to practice in?

Hell we should all have one.

et_rom, who needs a home when you have that!

could probably make a fair bit of money from hiring/rent it out for people to play.

i thought they could of used bigger screens or at least screen without much a thick frame around it.

Edited by zdievo

Ok, got my Dirt3 working again,

How much does the G27 suck over a control pad in this game. Kept loosing feedback for split seconds with the wheel, plus the time it takes to quickly change direction with a wheel over a pad is too much....

Anyway, turns out I suck, but hopeful to make Saturday anyway!

(GFWLid = aawombat)

Will be fun either way :-)

I may do some "practice" this evening, or I'll be doing study, or raging at tanks

Guys I am going to be online tonight for some racing, haven't touched the simrig since we finished in Brazil, so it's time to dust the driving shoes off.

Will be up for F1, Dirt, Race, whatever, if anyone else is online...