sora3

AtomicF1 GP2 Season 3

Posted Image

WILLIAMS DRIVER STATUS

Williams F1 team Press Release.

Official announcement that we will have a vacant seat at Williams.

We have been in negotiations with zdievo’s management team to renew his contract since the Italian race where he qualified in 4th and finished in 6th, putting no doubt in the minds of Sir Frank Williams faith on his talent.

He has shown in this season that he is committed to not only the team, but to his own personal commitment, having only missed the Canadian race at the last minute due to a “slow down telecommunications” showing significant improvement at ever race.

zdievo wanted to talk to the board directly himself:

“I want to thank you all for your faith in me as a rookie and for keeping me as your driver for a 2nd season, however my wife and I will be taking a break and travelling Europe for 3 months without the GP2 fanfare. It has been something we have wanted to do for a long time, as I will not be here for the start of the 4th season of GP2. So it is with regret that I will not renew my contract with Williams at this stage as I believe it is best is Williams was allowed pursuit other options on the market so that they are best able to climb the WCC ladder.”

We would like say that we were ready to re-sign zdievo to another season; however we appreciate him being forward with us and allowing us to look for another driver so that we are able to best challenge for the WCC next season.

We are disappointed that zdievo will not be available for the start of the next season, but we do thank him for his commitment at every turn this season.

zdievo’s Management:

“Due to his inability to be available to start the season, and at this stage without a locked in calendar for season 4, we will not be pursuing any teams for a seat till after the season as begun. We like to thank Claire and Sir Frank Williams for the last two seasons, as well as rogue who brought the rookie into the team. And we certainly hope that the popularity of GP2 grows, but we hope that there will be at least 1 seat available to him when he returns part way through the season.”

Still gonna pop over stateside for a visit mate?

Well, consider me officially looking for a team mate then.

G

Thanks flukes, close but no banana. Needed that missed race in Monza and for Toggs to hit SoJ just a little harder :P

Also, Is anyone interested in joining a mini Dirt 3 race/comp/get together in the next weekend or two?

And if so, vote:

Finland

Kenya

Michigan

Norway

YES!!!

Haven't played it in a while, so can't remember what each of those is like. Shall give it a whirl soon before I vote

Edited by nobody813

Also, Is anyone interested in joining a mini Dirt 3 race/comp/get together in the next weekend or two?

And if so, vote:

Finland

Kenya

Michigan

Norway

YES!!!

Haven't played it in a while, so can't remember what each of those is like. Shall give it a whirl soon before I vote

I'm keen

I re-installed the game today. I have never played it with a wheel before. Should be a lot of fun

I'm keen

I re-installed the game today. I have never played it with a wheel before. Should be a lot of fun

I use a controller. DiRT works pretty darn well with them

Cool guys. Was thinking next weekend? Do a full set of stages from one country. Little mini comp.

Probably be over pretty quick, so we can do some rallycross races or whatever as well afterwards and have some fun if people want to stick around.

Sound OK?

That sounds pretty cool, will have to reinstall. Be a nice way to try out the BMW wheel too. Someone decide what country so I can do a bit of familiarizing.

And the green slime tag game after could be a whole lotta fun. And shit and stuff.

Nice flouncy. Has your wheel arrived already?

I'm voting either:

Finland - super fast and flowing

Or Michigan - nice mix with plenty of mud and gravel.

Finland Finland Finland

The country where I want to be

Fanging round in a Rexxy

Or just watching TV

In.

Just about as awesome an F1 photo as I've ever seen. Too big to show in the post.

http://i.imgur.com/7rmSfRv.jpg

Nice photo. A blast from the past with Bridgestone tyres and the Mclaren sporting the number 2 badge. Probably the best racing circuit in the world

For Dirt 3, I'll race anywhere. So I'll put a vote in for Finland :P

If I remember, Dirt 3 has a capture the flag mode as well I think. Could be a lot of fun and a lot of high jinx

Sorry, not sure why that's upside down lol.

You're spot on with the call on with TrackIR with eyefinity in AC Plods, it's great!

G