sora3

AtomicF1 GP2 Season 3

Brands Hatch is an awesome track. Sounds very similar to the Louts 79 in iRacing, which is good.

Very Nice...

It was alot of fun last week, it's very high speed, so it should be a fun F1 track.

Hi guys, F1 2013 is set to be released to the public this week, as such I thought we should get our butts into gear and get some Season #4 planning happening.

As we have a shiny new forum, which I see many of you have not registered at yet, I have set up out new thread over at our new home.

You can find the Season #4 thread here...

So get your butts over there, sign up if you haven't already, and contribute the thread on our new forums.

The first post includes a poll to vote on how many rounds we would like to do for Season #4, so give the thread a good read, and make sure you voice your opinion there.

Nice :-). Have registered, and it's a great little site! I'll post in that thread when I have an opinion on how many rounds I think I'll be able to do

A couple of videos from Inside Sim Racing showing off the Circuit of the Americas, and some of the Challenge Mode from F1 2013.

Circuit of the Americas looks really nice now that they have all the coloured painting on the trackside, unless it was there in 2012? But i don't remember it, looks very bright and colourful now.

Not long now guys. I didn't think I would be that eager for the game, but coupled with the lack of an Assetto Corsa, and the impending Season 4 of GP2, I'm getting a bit excited. :D

Looking forward to your in depth thoughts Flouncy... noticed you giving it a run the other day. ;) :)

I watched those two vids along with this one

of the first career race on legend.

I've got to admit to me it looks exactly the same as 2012. The grid build and the garage animations are all the same. The handling looks like it still has no overseer, but I did notice it looked a little harder to get the power down but nothing to dramatic.

The biggest drama is the set up situation again. This guy runs the 1/1 set up at first and sets a decent lap time against AI. He then reverts back to the in game default set up and still gets through to quali 3 in a Caterham!

The tyre scaling looks good though and I'm glad that's back but I'm still expecting bubbles because to me this just looks like 2012 with mods.

Still looking forward to playing it, but just a bit disappointed that it looks like not to much has changed.

oh yeah penalties look better :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_EYBom4GWw...tailpage#t=2696

Edited by sonofjorel88

Handling it totally new. Crazy amounts of oversteer, as well as front end grip and sensitivity. Driving is a different technique for all parts of the corner. Nicer and more intuitive, more fun, also definitely more arcadey. Very hard now to muck up a corner unless you really overcook it. You'll need to be very precise with the throttle.

I've posted in a proposed schedule in the GP2 thread on atomicf1. Could you take a look when you can and post your thoughts THERE.

I won't get a GP1 thread underway til the dates sit well with you guys because I think it's very important that we be in sync.

Discussion of the actual tracks (swapping out some current to include classics) can take place after we sort the dates, which is the most important thing - particularly the start date.

So it looks like they'v adjusted the F1 2013 price to something a little less offensive. Good stuff.

I registered on the atomicsim forum yesterday, nice work, it looks schmick!