bushi

The heck is up with this?

Posted Image

Woah shit, sorry, forgot I was swearing in the title.

My bad!

Edited by Nich...

Nothing has changed in my Browser and i am using FF ,only thing is it could be a setting changed in your browser. Have you changed fonts in a setting somewhere in the last week or so ,or even downloaded a program that uses different fonts.

I thought it was zoom at first, but I'm at 100%.

Tried zooming in and out and back to normal but it seems to be stretching the topic column.

Haven't touched fonts either.

And not the theme also either.

What about the profile on your Browser is that corrupt in some way? Or maybe the Video drivers in your card failing in some way?

I am inclined to think its a Text Fault in the Fonts its looking that way.

Try another browser too, just in case it is the browser.

why's it white?

Gotta admit mine is too. I find the green on black just a little too much eyeburning after a bit. It's either a matter of contrast and aging eyes, or an overload of memories from years of greenscreens.

why's it white?

Gotta admit mine is too. I find the green on black just a little too much eyeburning after a bit. It's either a matter of contrast and aging eyes, or an overload of memories from years of greenscreens.

how do you do that? change the style that is.

why's it white?

Bottom left of page, under "Sponsored Links"

why's it white?

Bottom left of page, under "Sponsored Links"

Hidden in plain sight.

thank you.

It kinda almost went back to normal last night, but now the rows are still pretty broad.

Not as bad as in that first pic at the moment.

OMG!

Yet ANOTHER bloody Atomic F1 thread dominating the games forums. It even scared the background colours away.

I'm with you, man, it is the end of times...

Hmmm Weird heh

Could it be a Optical illusion where the White looks as though its stretching the Text Out.

Optical illusion?

Look at how much length the topic column has, and look how bunched up the far right column is.

It's not an illusion... It's witchcraft!

Oh, I didn't even scroll right. Yeah, looks like the table/laying code is screwing you over. Did resetting the cookie work? Use any addons that manually/automatically change the stylesheet/page layout?

It's probably not the issue at this stage, but Ctrl + F5 (refresh and refresh cache) is also worth a try in addition to resetting zoom. It's the first thing I do when I notice a page's styling is all messed up.