Sign in to follow this  
SquallStrife

Old mate on Good Game

Last week's episode of Good Game was a retrospective on the last 3 decades of gaming, the 80s, 90s, and naughties.

I was watching it this afternoon while building some WHFB terrain models, when who should I see but the prodigious father:

Posted Image

*waves*

Edited by SquallStrife

Cool! :) Onya Ben!

Shame I haven't watched Good Game since they traded in someone who knew what they were on about for tits and a fake robot.

How is the bugger doing?

Haven't seen him since the ByteSide days!

A catch-up with him is in order maybe.

But I have to agree with Cybes, GG used to be good with Bajo and Junglist before the ABC fallout between them. A real shame. I used to watch it when a new ep came out.

But when they catered the show to a younger audience, I knew that it changed.

Change is good, but in this case, just not for me.

Since they split off the "GG-SP" shows for the kids, I reckon its got a bit better. I've recently been watching the non-SP variant on iView and enjoying it. The retrospective that Ben was in was a great episode I reckon.

Since they split off the "GG-SP" shows for the kids, I reckon its got a bit better. I've recently been watching the non-SP variant on iView and enjoying it. The retrospective that Ben was in was a great episode I reckon.

Indeed it has gotten a lot better. I really like GG-SP as well its not my audience but im happy younger gamers are not missing out.

I said billions of smart and wise things when I was there in the studio but they cut me, cut me bad... still, good fun. Agree the show has changed since the Junglistgate. It's all bouncy boppy tween now and alas the girl has no gaming credibility.

I hope you're all not talking about my future wife.

Because if y'all are, we gunna have problems.

'

I hope you're all not talking about my future wife.

Because if y'all are, we gunna have problems.

'

I do believe I called dibs well before you. Steph is a goddess.

I said billions of smart and wise things when I was there in the studio but they cut me, cut me bad... still, good fun. Agree the show has changed since the Junglistgate. It's all bouncy boppy tween now and alas the girl has no gaming credibility.

That's a shame bro.

I don't mind the show... but I definitely like it a lot less since the good old days. I'm mainly sick of how they just seem to gush over everything now, IGN style.

that program would fail if it was to serious. sure it was not a great time when they got rid of old whats his name, but the program needed divercity in presentation and review or it would be too bland.

atleast their reviews mostly match their scoring.

PS: D.A.R.R.E.N. is a noob.