fajw

new Dell monitors

Looks like a good deal and the best value for money of the lot, especially considering it's cheaper than the U2413 and $1135 (270.9%) cheaper than the U3014 which has only an 11.1% increase in the number of pixels.

Edited by fajw

I always hear good things about the Dell monitors but just cant get myself to buy one. I am waiting for a monitor with both good resolution and 120hz refresh. A good brand though not the korean overclocked monitors.

I have heard many good things about Dell monitors and I believe that my next one will be a Dell. I was thinking about getting the 27" but it is a lot of money! Especially if it is $759x2

I think the 2713HM is best value for money when it's on sale IMO. You get a lovely 27" screen, good pixel density and you don't have to pay for the PremierColor feature.

I think the 2713HM is best value for money when it's on sale IMO. You get a lovely 27" screen, good pixel density and you don't have to pay for the PremierColor feature.

Yeah I hadn't actually looked at the difference between the HM (was on sale) and the H which was like $2-300 more expensive...