Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
fajw

AMD Catalyst™ 13.4 out

13.4 CAP1 also released with a heap of fixes.

how does CAP1 work? i want to use it with hawken.

I think it adds some of the game specific fixes, you can use it on lower version catalyst drivers, it just installs alongside them, afaik though, the fixes are in the 13.4s too.

This driver fixed an issue I had with the 13.1 drivers. The issue was related to Photoshop and the colours not displaying correctly. All fine with 13.4 so far, Photoshop and games performance.

ATM, I'm testing out the 13.5 Beta drivers and holy crap... 0_0

Um, that doesn't explain much Sora. :p

Holy crap good or Holy crap bad?

Or holy crap I' such a bad ass, living on the edge like a boss? :-P

Both good and bad. Some issues on Bioshock Infinite were fixed, especially that texture problem that seems to crop up time to time. However, the downside is that the beta doesn't like it if I start forcing SSAA in Skyrim, causing it to boot me back to the desktop :(

Oh and it hates any overclocking by Afterburner...that said, Afterburner has been pretty shit lately... :(

standby wasnt working with 13.5 beta for me it would just resume to a black screen but then i just installed them over 13.3 beta so maybe it was just a bad install of them

using 13.4 now and they seem good

coh2 beta doesnt like crossfire major graphical glitches in the fog of war before it freezes a few min later

as for overclocking i have been using sapphire trix more recently the only problem i have with it is sliding up and down for the controls it needs to be stretched out a bit more

Well, installing over 13.3 beta isn't recommended Dasa. It was noted on most sites to uninstall all the previous drivers then install the 13.5 Beta then the 13.4 CAPs with them. Reason being is that the 13.4 CAP is the latest CAP and that the 13.5 Beta doesn't have CAPs... :S

Well, installing over 13.3 beta isn't recommended Dasa. It was noted on most sites to uninstall all the previous drivers then install the 13.5 Beta then the 13.4 CAPs with them. Reason being is that the 13.4 CAP is the latest CAP and that the 13.5 Beta doesn't have CAPs... :S

ic

could have sworn i spotted someone over at guru3d saying make sure you dont install 13.5 beta over 13.4

and in the past i have seen it mentioned that the betas come with there own cap but once again this is from forum users

new it wasnt a good idea to istal them over a old beta but i usually get away with it

Just handed a card that can take advantage of these new drivers - will have to see how they go!

@Dasa, usually installing newer betas over old betas work. But I think there are some new things in the 13.5 Beta that isn't compatible with the 13.4 and lower betas.