TheMojorising

What are you playing at the moment?

Played a bit of TESO myself this weekend, makes me want to buy it.

I would buy it but, not for a buy in price of $89 and then $15 sub a month when there are so many good F2P games around.

I'll think I will just stick to Skyrim unless it becomes a F2P.

Thats the decision I'm having trouble making, it is a lot of money to get it up and running and I would need to buy 2 copies and 2 subs, which is a little steep.

Actually kind of tempted to wait for the Xbox One version and get it on console, seems like it could be a good couch game.

Elder scrolls, when it actually lets me in :P

I don't think it's that great. I'll play it if it's F2P only.

Took some time off gaming, actually, prompted by my router dying and some outrageously hot weather. Just fired up Path of Exile last night after getting a new one...

*YAWN*

Damn. I was just looking forward to some ARPG diversion - I thought. Maybe it need to do something else for a while.

Elder scrolls, when it actually lets me in :P

I don't think it's that great. I'll play it if it's F2P only.

I'm still torn between buying and not buying.

The outlay to buy it and get online is quite staggering, but I've been really enjoying my time with it. While its not quite a real TES MMO, its pretty close, I particularly enjoy the questing in it and exploring the world so far too, doesn't feel grindy so far, but whether they can keep that up for the whole game I don't know.

I sunk about 15-20 hours into the beta.

I hated the first dungeon. I almost walked away from the game.

The first starter island levels 2-5 was a bit better.

The area after that is actually pretty great, all the things I kept complaining about on the first island like crafting NPCs being labeled on maps and such are done there.

I content capped finishing all the beta avail story for the faction I'm NOT going to play on live.

I preordered it last night. I doubt I'll ever play it like I play WoW, but I really like the crafting system. I must have spent 3 or 4 hours just exploring looking for crafting resources to raise my crafts.

Where does the Beta let you get up to?

Ive tried 3 of the 4 classes so far and have them between level 4-7, one on each faction so far, treating the beta like more of a demo than anything.

Kerbal Space Program has me at the moment. Building and flying (if they don't explode!) rockets, landers and satellites to other planets is really fun stuff.

Kerbal Space Program has me at the moment. Building and flying (if they don't explode!) rockets, landers and satellites to other planets is really fun stuff.

There are a few mods out there that can (and do) help you out immensely. They add new parts, physics, styles, features etc. Go for it.

As for me, I'm giving Alien Rage a go tonight. Bought it on a whim at JB for $15 at lunch. Need something to take my mind off of work.

Playing shadowrun returns on iPad. Enjoying it immensely, especially as the soon to be released expansion is going to tidy up some of the niggles.

Playing shadowrun returns on iPad. Enjoying it immensely, especially as the soon to be released expansion is going to tidy up some of the niggles.

I tried to play that again the other month in preparation until I got crippled by the bug (no pun intended) on the last fight where you can't damage any pillars. :'(

Now I'm waiting patiently for Banished.

Been pretty psyched for that game for about a year now. Single developer. Slow release schedule, but looks amazing.

I tried to play that again the other month in preparation until I got crippled by the bug (no pun intended) on the last fight where you can't damage any pillars. :'(

Oh man that would suck!

Banished looks and sounds Amazing, been keeping my eye on it.

TESO has been the only game I've felt like playing recently. Looking forward to Dark Souls 2 next month though.

Playing Elder Scrolls has made me remember just how good Guild Wars 2 is....so i've gone back to that when I have the time :P

Waiting for World of Tanks to download...for the xbox..

Been playing a lot of Magic the Gathering on it too, same goes with Skyrim, Battlefield 3, and whatever tickles my fancy.

Thinking another play through of the Mass Effect trilogy might be on the cards too.

Lot of life in the 360 for me yet especially as I have a fair few games and their xpacs either still in their shrink wrap or ones I've barely touched.

So.. Titanfall is pretty fun, COD+Brink+Mirrors Edge sorta sums it up...

Register here - http://www.titanfall.com/beta

Some PC registered beta users were sent xbox codes...Can be fixed by visiting HERE

My gameplay from this evening (@160+ms)

MaxLvl is 14, and it has a weird perk system using singular player cards with different weapon features and other fun things...you can assign them to slots and they get used and not replaced.

Getting these cards is easy (taking down a Titan) and such... will give you one for example.

Having a ball, about to go back into it.

Edited by drawesome

I forgot to finish my download of it overnight, I was a little disappointed when I found out it was on the source engine though, the map sizes must be pretty small?

I forgot to finish my download of it overnight, I was a little disappointed when I found out it was on the source engine though, the map sizes must be pretty small?

Its not that their small, but they focused buildings in the center, and in the outskirts no one ventures out there... So the maps SEEM small when everyone is in the centre and no one uses the outbound dimensions of the whole map...

The non-city map, has a big boundary but everyone fights for the center of the map, doesnt help the boundary edge has LITTLE to hardly any buildings and is open territory, hence why no1 is out there,.... seems small when your playing but its not if you explore.

Pokemon Y. And yes, I went for Y because I wanted to be different :P

Splinter Cell Blacklist, love stealth games and this is filling the void until Thief is released. I actually bought this at release, but couldn't get into it, now I'm in the mood for it, I've been enjoying the hell out of it.

I've been playing a lot of iRacing lately. hahaha. I say hahah because if you asked me this question 2 years ago my answer would still be the same. I expect if you ask me 2 years from now the answer will still be iRacing.

I played some Project CARS yesterday lunch and I played some Game Stock Car 2013 yesterday afternoon. I even played Assetto Corsa for about 4 hours on Saturday night. But generally most of my time is invested in iRacing, about 15 hours last week, which is perhaps lower that it usually is.

I possibly have a sim racing addiction.

Edited by kikz

Primary Game: StarCraft 2 Heart of the Swarm

Secondary Games: Titanfall Beta, Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Beta, Dota 2, Hearthstone

Play BF3/ BC2 most of the time. I tried BF4 once but i couldn't stop vomiting.

Edited by l.uke