Can't remember your login details? Read more... ×
TheMojorising

What are you playing at the moment?

Enjoying Banished quite a lot.

My settlement is just under 900 people. Trying to balance food production at that level is difficult. It's less a building game, and more a resource management game.

Worth 20 bucks. That's for sure.

Enjoying Banished quite a lot.

My settlement is just under 900 people. Trying to balance food production at that level is difficult. It's less a building game, and more a resource management game.

Worth 20 bucks. That's for sure.

I'm having a ball with it as well. Although I screwed up my tool production just under 800 pax, which has led to poor harvests and famine. So I decided to let another 93 nomads in to really send things to shit before I start over again ;)

I would really like to know how to stop the greedy motherfuckers who live in my town from using all the damn coal before the blacksmiths get any.

-X

Edited by Genisis X

I would really like to know how to stop the greedy motherfuckers who live in my town from using all the damn coal before the blacksmiths get any.

-X

mine more coal.....

-X

mine more coal.....

I had five mines mining coal! Greedy bastards!

-X

-X

mine more coal.....

I had five mines mining coal! Greedy bastards!

-X

I export Warm Coats for coal, iron and stone. I have huge fields of sheep and cattle I cull for wool and leather (and food) and ten tailors working to generate thousands of warm coats which sell for quite a bit.

I have 5 trading posts, all set to auto purchase 200 coal, stone and iron. I get traders every minute or so now. Going pretty well.

Edited by GhostWhoWalks

Played a few hours of Thief last night, seems quite good, very nice looking game. Next game on the Horizon is Dark Souls 2, until thats out, I'll keep playing Thief and Banished.

Been playing farcry 3. This game is very nice, the world is amazing...the RPG side is alot to be desired though, crafting, meds etc.. But the Jungle, hunting, water, weapons etc.. just great.

This game should be converted to a hardcore Vietnam war sim with 128 players, would be phenomenal.

And what is with the Uplay crap? i dont understand, why cant it just launch via steam and be done? it just makes U-play look petty.

I never found an ENB that I liked enough to accept the performance cost, hopefully bethesda have dumped this engine for Fallout 4 and we get a true next gen, open world engine for the next TES game, whenever that may be.

I'm actually enjoying this immensely at the moment.

Added a lot of extra immersion mods as well, plus now it helps that the environment and the people don't look like crap.

70+ hours in now and its a lot better than i remembered (130+ mods tends to help).

Started up Morrowind again with the Morrowind overhaul project.

Would be good to try out skywind once they finish it:

I doubt it will get done before the skyrim engine looks even more dated than it does now.

Edit: always forget to put the youtube tags inline.

Edited by Xen

Battlefield 4, while I'm mostly having fun and I think I'll get my moneys worth it feels very much like BF3. It looks like they've fixed the need for the mega patches which is nice but the recon kit is still massively annoying to play against in some maps, especially when they isn't a protected spawn in zone.

Enjoying Diablo 3 again. The new patch has actually made me enjoy it again.

I'm getting good drop rates and having fun. It's getting close to the "What made D2 fun" level. It's hordes of monsters and lots of loot dropping and all sorts of cool things.

AD

I doubt it will get done before the skyrim engine looks even more dated than it does now.

Considering the Skyrim killed the magic-crafting system of Morrowind, and that mod can't put it back, I think I'd rather play the hidef mods for the original game. (Check the stickied mod thread.)

Considering the Skyrim killed the magic-crafting system of Morrowind, and that mod can't put it back, I think I'd rather play the hidef mods for the original game. (Check the stickied mod thread.)

Yeah im also replaying Morrowind with the huge ass overhaul that was put out a while ago.

Just wiped Skyrim and started again... always do that with roleplaying games, if it doesn't feel right the fun just disappears.

Really starting to dig Diablo 3 now. This is what it SHOULD have been on release.

I can play normal and have monsters just explode around me, or play on master (I'm not 60, nor completed main campaign on this new character, so can't play torment x) and actually have to do a little work.

Upgrades are always dropping, and there are so many 'side-grades' which allow you to mix up playstyle it's great. I'll periodically find gear and not be sure what to do because it's not an upgrade on current build, but if I got another item with similar specs, it'd be an upgrade. Into the stash you go. Sometimes I find that synergy piece and BAM upgrade time. Sometimes, I find that new piece of gear the complements current build and the other piece then gets sold.

I played for about 3 hrs last night and got 3 legendary weapons. 2h sword, wizard staff, 2h sword. (I play wizard). Each was an upgrade from the last. When I started the session, I was about level 44 or so doing 3,000 damage. When I finished, I was level 48 or so with a touch over 8,000 damage.

The cursed chest events are AWESOME. It's like Jar of Souls but with 2 resplendant chests as a reward. (That's what I got anyways. Kill 100 enemy within 30 or 40 seconds. Just a timer that started and enemy started spawning left and right. I know there are different events for cursed chest)

Overall, fun factor + 10. You can complain about the online nature, fair enough. But considering my PC is on the net 24/7 (Withstanding outages which are infrequent), and I have no portable computing device, this is not a concern for me at all so rates as 0.1/100 for importance.

AD

Whereas I only have a laptop atm - though the wifi seems almost bulletproof since I got the new modem.

Sounds like I may have to give D3 another try.

I might fire up d3 again by the sounds of that. I have never found any legendary items in it yet, which just wasn't the same as d2. In fact, I can't recall a single decent drop in D3.

-X

Been playing Dark Souls again in anticipation of Dark Souls 2. I have a faith based character (Solaire cosplay) on its first playthrough, have beaten all main bosses and have only Nito and 4 Kings left, then onto Gwyn. Planning on keeping him as a level 80 coop character though.

Also started a heavy Strength build the other day, SL74, still have Ceaseless Discharge and the 2 bosses past him to do, as well as 4 kings and nito. Planning on stopping this build at SL80 to hang around and do coop or pvp as well.

Planning on grabbing the PS3 version of Dark Souls 2 when it releases on Thursday, then will be getting the PC at the end of April when it releases.

Playing through Dark Souls. I've been making a more paladin knight with my new character. So far, she managed to beat the damn spider I had trouble with and starting to munch onto the next area. So far, Heal and as well as having a decent armour on isn't so bad. I think the problem with the previous builds was that I was more like a warrior when I rolled the Wanderer and the Thief before hand. So I think this build is definitely a better option.

I already got Dark Souls 2 for the PC so I might keep playing Dark Souls until release then into the new world.

So tempted to double dip and buy a PS3 copy of DS2. I'm just not sure if I can justify with Dragonfall and South Park still to finish with all the time I've been wasting on Dota2 and some PoE.

So tempted to double dip and buy a PS3 copy of DS2. I'm just not sure if I can justify with Dragonfall and South Park still to finish with all the time I've been wasting on Dota2 and some PoE.

I'm still tossing up between a 360 and a PS3 copy, leaning towards 360 for the party chat, but maybe I'd prefer it to be a more solitary experience first time around, so might go PS3 still. Will also be picking it up on PC when it releases, can never own too many copies of a (hopefully) awesome game! :P

Enjoying a nice bit of the Final Fantasy X remaster on the Vita at the moment. A little disappointed it wasn't cross buy as well as cross play, but I still ended up picking the PS3 CE as well... :S

Though whether or not I actually end up opening the PS3 copy or not will be another thing. I'm really impressed by the Vita version and it's so nice being able to instantly pick it up and resume anywhere in the house.

Just completed the ARMA 3 campaign this afternoon.

Also playing Insurgency, which is curing my online play itch at the moment.

Onto the last mission on Thief which I might go complete now, and then get stuck into South Park: The Stick Of Truth.

Started a game but wanted to get ARMA and Thief out of the way before getting too far into it. :)

Started back into Pokemon X.

Other than that, been playing some Space Engineers with my brother and some Titanfall.

Dark Souls 2 all the way. I'm sure my addiction will subside soon, but at the moment its all I want to play.

And then it comes out on PC...