TheMojorising

What are you playing at the moment?

Only just found out that the remastered version of The Last Express has been released for Android, installing it right now. One of many games I've always intended to play, and never got around to it. Speaking of, also playing through Metal Gear Solid 2 in preparation for playing Ground Zeroes/Phantom pain, having just finished MGS for the first time.

Ok so not actually playing yet but I just bought the Crusader Kings II collection for $20.

I have been eyeing this for quite a while now and at 75% off, thought it was a great time to jump in and find out what all the ho ha is about.

Dark Souls 2 all the way. I'm sure my addiction will subside soon, but at the moment its all I want to play.

And then it comes out on PC...

I reckon by then I will have 200+ hours in DkS2 on 360 and chances are I probably still won't be sick of it :P Just maybe I won't have the urge to play it every waking hour.

Ok so not actually playing yet but I just bought the Crusader Kings II collection for $20.

I have been eyeing this for quite a while now and at 75% off, thought it was a great time to jump in and find out what all the ho ha is about.

It is a great series. I've probably invested more than 100 hours in it and I love it. Also, look at some of the videos on Youtube as the tutorial sucks. Crusader Kings is all about patience and making the best of what you've got in a way. Do it wrong and it'll punish you...like having six rebellions and you have no army... >>

It is a great series. I've probably invested more than 100 hours in it and I love it. Also, look at some of the videos on Youtube as the tutorial sucks. Crusader Kings is all about patience and making the best of what you've got in a way. Do it wrong and it'll punish you...like having six rebellions and you have no army... >>

I have too agree after completing half of the tutorials so far and they aren't the best I have ever seen and will be checking out the tube.

Patience I have a lot of and I love strategy games that actually give you a challenge.

Sounds like I will enjoy CK II a lot.

Edited by mohawk

I have too agree after completing half of the tutorials so far and they aren't the best I have ever seen and will be checking out the tube.

Patience I have a lot of and I love strategy games that actually give you a challenge.

Sounds like I will enjoy CK II a lot.

The key with CK2 is to use your Cassius Belli wisely. If you use it well, then you can potentially get a shitload of countries on your side and gain land but also weakening them for other conquests. Also, make sure that if you have a woman on the throne and no other heirs, DO NOT MARRY A KING OR PRINCE! Reason being is that the country that king or prince is aligned with will eventually try and get your kingdom with their own Cassius Belli. For that, I'd usually go for unimportant courtiers and the like since they're easy to get away with.

Currently I'm playing a number of games...

On my PC I'm currently playing; Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians, Plants VS Zombies, and I'm about to begin playing The Walking Dead ^_^

On my PS3 I'm playing The Last Of Us, but I'm struggling because I keep getting my arse handed to me XD

On my XBOX I'm playing Fable just for lol's, though I literally have not touched my XBOX in months (I'm a PC gamer at heart, I just play consoles sometimes to shake things up)

On my gameboy advance SP I'm playing Pokemon Emerald and kicking serious Poke-behind! :D

And last but certainly not least, On my 3DS I'm playing the latest Yoshi's Island game, the 3DS version ^_^

So yeah... TaDa XD

*awkwardly shuffles away*

Edited by SohBriKay

My recent games:

Remember Me - by Capcom

A Cyberpunk genre game (for those who don't know)

I really enjoyed this game - despite all its limitations.

Very linear.

Excellent story though and the "Memory remix" parts are excellent.

It was slightly frustrating at times and I would have liked to have seen more. It had the feel of a game that had been cut short during development. The main plot is there - but I have a suspicion is was supposed to be more expansive like Deus Ex:HR.

Get it on sale.

Alan Wake - by Remedy

A Psychological Horror.

Liked the approach and the presentation although this is also very linear.

What I don't like about this title is the 'checkpoint save' style progress and the "replay this combat until you get it perfect so you can unlock the gate" mechanics.

You end up just looking for the next save point which really kills the mood.

Still at 90% off it was good and outside my normal comfort zone...

Must finish Dead Space too...

Oh and the Double Fine Adventure...

Edited by gyrus

I've just a quick burl through the original (Bullfrog) Syndicate. Damn but that was a cool game! Seriously missing a couple of things (like multiple troop selection, and 'rubber band' selection), and a couple of very annoying UI design features, but overall it was awesome.

Dragon Age Inquisition!

And today I received free codes for Far Cry 4 and Assasins Creed Unity which I'll give a go over the xmas break.

Playing my latest two purchases, Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

And in between them as always, WarThunder.

Replaying Sacred 2, after many years of not being able to because the DRM was so heinous. GOG had it on sale a little while ago, so I killed my cap last month.

I had forgotten what a blast it was to unleash a melee fighter... Not the most powerful, perhaps, but the most fun - the *smack* of an Inquisitor's mace into an enemy's face is so visceral.

Sacred 2 was that the DRM that actually wrote a bootstrap into your DVD to stop you copying it? I remember X reunion had a patch like that ,it was not until i was reading a site about CD playback problems and this game. You had to download a tool to remove it. Still have that game in my cupboard ,used to like that game until i found out about the drm.

Sacred 2 was that the DRM that actually wrote a bootstrap into your DVD to stop you copying it? I remember X reunion had a patch like that ,it was not until i was reading a site about CD playback problems and this game. You had to download a tool to remove it. Still have that game in my cupboard ,used to like that game until i found out about the drm.

I don't know the mechanism, tbh. It gave you a certain number of installs, and then wouldn't copy any more - you had to email the DRM providers with your excuse. Apparently, we're not supposed to upgrade our machines. :p

Just picked up Insurgency and am having a lot of fun with it. The community is much... well, it's older than the bf4 community. Noticeably older and slightly less retarded.

Gameplay is awesome, although much to my chagrin I still suck at fps games ;)

-X

I have been stuck playing AC4: BF, on the 360, because I wanted to escape from uplay, but it was still on xbox... WHY UPLAY, WHY?!?!

H1Z1 , just started so I'm on a PVE server. Once I'm confortable I'll move onto a PVP server. Haven't gamed much these last months if not a year. Slowly getting back into it.

Next on the cards is Stranded. I like the look of it, certainly different.

Playing mainly iRacing atm, with a bit of Assetto Corsa and some Euro Truck Simulator. Pretty much only those three.

andddd nothing really changes.

iRacing. With a dash of Far Cry 3, Euro Truck Simulator, and simraceway. Playing Halo4 on Xbox every now and then.

Edited by kikz

Been hooked playing 7 Days To Die on a good Aussie server.

Zombies, PVP and base building. Oh yeah!

GTA V and Cities: Skylines on PC.

Bloodborne on PS4.

Oh yeah, and I was playing War for the Overworld, but I put that aside for a while cause it's not finished.

Edited by disolusiond