Forum upgrade is live! Read more... ×
TheMojorising

What are you playing at the moment?

I've gone semi-pro with World of Tanks :p

Earnings in the last month $370 AUD.

Scrub!!! Teehee

As for me, I'm playing a bit of World of Tanks, though no where near as much as I used too. Apart from that, I occasionally play F1 2012 when I'm in the mood (bloody net :-/), Minecraft/Tekkit, and other random multiplayer games whenever someone wants to play with nobody :-P

Hmm, I am actually looking for a new game to play. Getting a bit annoyed with Dota but am semi addicted and just keep playing it every night.

What would you ppls recommend?

I have recently played and finished Bioshock Infinite, Crysis 3, Farcry 3 and Tomb Raider - all good fun!

Kinda surprised to see a few playing Euro Truck Sim 2, I enjoy it but haven't had time for it lately.

Also finally got around to downloading DayZ (for Arma II) and have had some fun being shot in the back of the head when I least expect it...

Other than that, I got started on Fable II on Xbox, been interesting so far.

And Reaper needs to talk to me more in WoT :P

Currently I'm playing Killing Floor and Minecraft.

Also I've been on and off with games like Organ Trail: Directors Cut, DLC Quest, Confrontation, Sleeping Dogs and Freelancer which is old but its still a gem. And almost forgot, The Dead Linger, currently in alpha stage.

Edited by Blue Fire

Anyone picked up Monaco yet?

Little top down view, indy, heist game. Many reviews saying its the best Coop ever. Many others saying its REAL coop, as in, you CANNOT succeed without your team mates pulling their weight, apparantly you can all work together to accomplish some really awesome heists. It has a charming art style, basically 3D 8-bit style pixel art graphics, really cool.

Edited by NukeJockey

I actually haven't considered Monaco yet but speaking of Monaco, I was wondering if anyone has played Miami Hotline. I'm just at the tipping point of buying it but I'm just not sure.

WoT. It's opening a whole new world for me. It's interesting and frustrating.

Unreal Tournament 2004. Great game does absolute wonders for stress relief created from playing WoT :P

Actually I find my skill in UT2004 has improved since I started playing WoT. I really like the headspace this game leaves me with It's very focused.

Anyone picked up Monaco yet?

Little top down view, indy, heist game. Many reviews saying its the best Coop ever. Many others saying its REAL coop, as in, you CANNOT succeed without your team mates pulling their weight, apparantly you can all work together to accomplish some really awesome heists. It has a charming art style, basically 3D 8-bit style pixel art graphics, really cool.

Posted Image

Yeah I checked it out after the penny arcade visit.

Does look real interesting!

Would likely run on my lappie - though I could get it on xbox too...

hmmm

I'm somewhat tempted!

I actually haven't considered Monaco yet but speaking of Monaco, I was wondering if anyone has played Miami Hotline. I'm just at the tipping point of buying it but I'm just not sure.

Yup, got it for $5 a while back, played through it to the end.

Loved the sound track and the gameplay was very satisfying, interesting story too, worth the asking price imo.

Yeah I checked it out after the penny arcade visit.

Does look real interesting!

Would likely run on my lappie - though I could get it on xbox too...

hmmm

I'm somewhat tempted!

I'm really enjoying it, it brings out the perfectionist in me. Still haven't tried the coop, but if the singleplayer is anything to go by, then its going to be awesome.

Edited by NukeJockey

WoW - Mists of Pandaria.

Stopped playing Need for speed world when I needed to pay $25 to have a competative car. because built up skill and in game cash at still 10% down on pure cash. sad face. I was enjoying it as a basic driving game.

Stopped playing SW:TOR. enjoyed it early but was a bit burnt on MMO grind and only groupign with frinds was fun. which is hard when others ar eon shift work. let it slip to free, which was OK, ish. and then Free to play went to Not worth playign free, at all, should have spent our money on the game and nto talked shit about a free to play system.

Pulled back from BF3, for the same hard to team with friends reason. did have a friend but for soem reason he would go ADD and leave me to team with randoms and hope. still pop in because it still enjoyable.

Oh, and what is NJ playing at the moment?

Bloody everything!

Seriously, if anyone has a bigger collection of games than NJ, I'll be very surprised. ;-)

Its sad, isn't it?

I'm not that far behind you in spend!

I have more games though!

There you go frobozz, PZO beats me!

I win oldest steam account..

http://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=ani...amp;currency=au

I am pretty sure that I spent several hundred hours in HL1/HL2/L4D etc. and a few other games, but that maybe the whole steam counting hours thing is a newer feature.

Doesn't seem like an accurate representation anyway, although in the last few years I've not been playing as much on steam.

Edit: The hours played is just wrong for many of those games actually :(

Edited by p0is0n

Oh, and what is NJ playing at the moment?

Bloody everything!

Seriously, if anyone has a bigger collection of games than NJ, I'll be very surprised. ;-)

Its sad, isn't it?

I'm not that far behind you in spend!

I have more games though!

There you go frobozz, PZO beats me!

I win oldest steam account..

http://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=ani...amp;currency=au

I am pretty sure that I spent several hundred hours in HL1/HL2/L4D etc. and a few other games, but that maybe the whole steam counting hours thing is a newer feature.

Doesn't seem like an accurate representation anyway, although in the last few years I've not been playing as much on steam.

Edit: The hours played is just wrong for many of those games actually :(

My first steam account is from late 2003 i believe. But something weird happened with it, back when steam was new and I got a new copy of DOD and made a new steam account with it, ended up getting access to it again eventually, the userID is around 1.5 million lower on it than my current one.

Before steam started tracking hours, I used to use Xfire, stopped using it back in 2007 for a while, then started using it again a few years back, but stopped coz it used to break a lot of games.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/nukejockey

Back onto World of Tanks at lowest settings on my not-for-gaming-lappy

I've played 30 odd minutes of Dark Souls on xbox - wow not forgiving at all.

About to start playing Alan Wake - and still need to work my way through Farcry 3, Skyrim and a few others. I really wouldn't mind playing a little red dead redemption but some whore lost my disc.

Rising Storm, im just getting a feel for it. (sometimes play some GTR Evolution, Race 07 add on)

Hill top climber on Android. This game is addictive. yet i know it is stupid. How does that work?

I've played 30 odd minutes of Dark Souls on xbox - wow not forgiving at all.

Demon's Souls was even less so. :p

I needed something I could play for a few days and then not get caught up in.

Diablo 3 seemed to do it. Got the last three levels of my monk to hit 60, and by the time I got all three NPCs to 60, too, I'd hit 60.1. Inferno on /players 10 (I misread the scaling) was pretty lolwtf

Not sure I CBF sinking much more time into it, tho'. The set pieces I had my eye on are going for horrible prices. Horrible for me - there's a year of inflation to fight against.